Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > North American Homeports > West Coast Departures

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

West Coast Departures
Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver

Old September 29th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Cool Cruiser

Smile Help please - Long Beach Airport to Carnival Splendor?

4 Canadians needing advice on how to get from the Long Beach Airport on a Sunday morning in January to the Carnival Splendor pier in Long Beach? Does anyone know what a cab fare would be ...or would it be better to arrange a shuttle service, if so, who would you recommend?

Also, after our cruise we will need transportation to Anaheim as we are spending a few days in the Disneyland area. We do not want to rent a vehicle so we would appreciate any help on ideas of how to get the four of us from the pier in Long Beach to the Residence Inn Maingate in Anaheim post cruise. Thanks so.o.o. much for any guidance. Is there transportation options other than cabs at the pier? Thanks again.

Debbie

Old September 29th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

here are your transportation option..

cab fare would be close to what it d be to San Pedro..
http://www.longbeach.gov/airport/transport/shuttle.asp

Old September 30th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedaz View Post
4 Canadians needing advice on how to get from the Long Beach Airport on a Sunday morning in January to the Carnival Splendor pier in Long Beach? Does anyone know what a cab fare would be ...or would it be better to arrange a shuttle service, if so, who would you recommend?

Also, after our cruise we will need transportation to Anaheim as we are spending a few days in the Disneyland area. We do not want to rent a vehicle so we would appreciate any help on ideas of how to get the four of us from the pier in Long Beach to the Residence Inn Maingate in Anaheim post cruise. Thanks so.o.o. much for any guidance. Is there transportation options other than cabs at the pier? Thanks again.

Debbie
cab fare from LGB to the Long Beach cruise terminal is $30 ... for a shuttle van company I'd recommend Karmel or Super Shuttle. (I'm not a fan of Prime Time).

For your post cruise plans, I live in the immediate area and can't offer much help there. You would be able to use a shuttle company as well ... though since most the shuttles are going to be going to the airport I'd assume, you may need to arrange for them to meet you ahead of time.

Hope this helps get you started.

Past Cruises ...
the ship name is a link to my CC trip review

Old October 1st, 2009, 01:27 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedaz View Post

Debbie
There are shuttle right outside that can take you to Anaheim area. It was $ 28 per person.

There are also shuttle from Long Beach airport to Pier..I think it was either $ 15 or 18...

Don't worry...there are also taxi available, but I don't know the price for taxi.
Mariner of the Sea - August 22th, 2010
Carnival Splendor - August 21, 2011
Carnival Liberty - April 7th, 2012
Carnival Breeze - March 30th, 2013
Oasis of the Sea - August 10, 2013
Golden Princess - July 26, 2014