Valor 9/6 - 9/13 Capers

fofita01

Quick question...what was the Carnival item you received as a Platnium guest.

You are welcome!

I received the picture frame that says "Concirge Club" in one corner... it's pretty nice! I think it fits a 5" x 7".

OHHH - I forgot to mention.... We did NOT receive past-guest pins with our invitations to the party.

Thank you, I know this took quite a bit of time, and I just wanted to say I appreciate it. Leaving on the Valor Nov. 8.

Welcome! It did take a few tries to get it right... but I wanted to give back to my fellow CCers... as I searched all over for recent Valor Capers and didnt find any... lastest one was from January 09 I think.

Enjoy your cruise in November!

Thank you so much, we are leaving this Sunday on the Valor with our two grandchildren! This information will help us plan.

Great and Bon Voyage!

That's exactly what I did... I used previous capers to help me plan what I wanted to do each day.... or at least what I thought I wanted to do each day... once onboard I stuck to my plan 50-70% percent of the time.

We are on the Valor in a little over a week :) thinking of trying the supper club/steakhouse whatever it is called. Did you try it and what night did you go? It is $20 a person isn't it? This will be the first cruise that is just DH and one other couple with thier DD. So it will be low keyed and relaxed. My DH keeps calling it the love boat cruise! lol

Thanks for taking the time to post the capers. Anything we just shouldn't miss or any secrets you want to share?

Thanks for taking the time to post these. This will be our first time on Carnival and it's nice to be able to look over the Capers before we leave to get a feel for Carnival's activities. We can't wait to get on board.:D

We are on the Valor in a little over a week :) thinking of trying the supper club/steakhouse whatever it is called. Did you try it and what night did you go? It is $20 a person isn't it? This will be the first cruise that is just DH and one other couple with thier DD. So it will be low keyed and relaxed. My DH keeps calling it the love boat cruise! lol

Thanks for taking the time to post the capers. Anything we just shouldn't miss or any secrets you want to share?

Hi! Please do try the Scarlet Steakhouse! It is amazing and totally wortht he $30 per person charge. I didn't go this time around, but I tried it last time I was on the Valor... I had the Surf and Turf and it was to die for. The Filet Mignon was so tender and cooked to perfection! My mouth is watering thinking of how good it was. I would suggest that you go on the 3rd night (Grand Cayman)... I found this to be the day that I could have skipped the MDR.

Welcome on the capers!

Things you shouldnt miss:

1. Tea time during sea days at 3:30 pm (check the capers)

2. Go to the "Far from Over" show - it was awesome!

3. Go at least once to have breakfast and lunch in the MDR - DELICIOUS!

Please feel free to read my review (in progress). The link is in my signature below.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!

Thanks for taking the time to post these. This will be our first time on Carnival and it's nice to be able to look over the Capers before we leave to get a feel for Carnival's activities. We can't wait to get on board.:D

Welcome! You will have a fantastic time. Have fun!!! :D

Archived