Evening tour

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:51 AM.
St. Petersburg, FL
1,591 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
We will be in Barbados overnite in March on the Zenith and we are looking for suggestions for something to do in the evening. Does anyone know of any evening tours? There is nothing offered on the Celebrity site nor have I been able to find anything independant. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Terri

P

Princess Elite

Past Cruises:
1982 to 2015..600+ days on Princess, Carnival, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Disney, Viking and misc. cruise lines.

Scheduled Cruises:
11/28/2017. NCL Sun. 10n Southern Caribbean
2 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
If you like sailing and snorkeling you should try a company by the name of Small Cats, they offer a great snorkel, sailing, sunset cruise.
If I remember correctly the price is $50, and it includes transport and drinks, me and my girlfriend did it and had a relaxing time.
[email protected] is the e-mail.