DH and I are going to book a Canada/New England cruise for end September 2010.
I am OK for evening wear but what should be packing for day wear?
Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
C&A Diamond/Captain's Club Elite
1. Jewel of the Seas - 15th to 23rd December 2007 - Ft Lauderdale, San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten, Tortola, Nassau, Ft Lauderdale
2. Jewel of the Seas - 4th to 16th June 2008 - Harwich, Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallin, Harwich
3. Vision of the Seas - 21st to 28th December 2008 - Los Angeles, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Los Angeles
4. Vision of the Seas - 22nd to 29th March 2009 - Santo Domingo, St Maarten, Dominica, Margarita Island, Aruba, Santo Domingo
5. Vision of the Seas - 29th March to 5th April 2009 - Santo Domingo, Antigua, St Kitts, Barbados, St Lucia, Santo Domingo
6.Navigator of the Seas - 12th to 19th July 2009 - Rome, Sicily, Athens, Turkey, Crete, Rome
7. Freedom of the Seas - 13th to 20th Sept 2009 - Port Canaveral, Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Port Canaveral
8. Freedom of the Seas - 20th to 27th Sept 2009 - Port Canaveral, Coco Cay, St Thomas, St Maarten, Port Canaveral
9. Brilliance of the Seas - 23rd Dec to 4th Jan 2010 - Barcelona, Turkey, Rhodes, Cyprus, Egypt, Sardinia (missed due to storm), Majorca, Barcelona
10. Serenade of the Seas - 16th to 23rd January 2010 - Puerto Rico, Tortola, St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Puerto Rico
11. Brilliance of the Seas - 2nd to 14th July 2010 - Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Florence/Pisa, Rome, Naples, Venice, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Barcelona
12. Jewel of the Seas - 16th to 22nd October 2010 - Boston, Portland, Rockland, Saint John, Halifax, Boston
13. Celebrity Eclipse - 18th to 26th Dec 2010 - Miami, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Maarten, Labadee, Miami
14. Celebrity Ecllipse - 26th Dec to 2nd Jan 2011 - Miami, Gran Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya, Miami