On Thursday, Carnival will finally christen it's brand-new Carnival Dream in New York City, and I'll be there, reporting live on the event in Cruise Critic News. I'll also be sailing on Friday's two-night preview cruise -- along with Host Mach and 100+ other Cruise Critic members! -- and would be glad to answer your questions about the 130,000-ton, 3,652-passenger ship, the line's largest ever.
A few questions I've already jotted down for myself:
* What's the 11,250-square-foot adults-only Serenity area, covering two decks, like?
* How does the indoor/outdoor dance club work?
* What's the deal with the 36 "FunHub" kiosks -- easy/useful?
* Is the new steakhouse as good as the Supper Clubs of ships past?
* Will anyone use the corkscrew waterslide in November, in New York (especially if we DO get a nor'easter up this way?!)
I will answer as many questions as I can (though I won't be able to check out specific cabins -- sorry) and post insights and photos -- and I know Host Mach will be doing so as well.
Director, Product Development