Sunday Mass

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:46 PM.
299 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Since Celebrity will no longer guarantee a Catholic Priest on board their cruises, does anyone know of a Catholic Church in Grenada that holds Sunday Mass at a time convenient to cruisers?
4,212 Posts
Joined Feb 2001
The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception on Church Street in St. George is the nearest Catholic church, but I've yet to find a Sunday Mass schedule.
299 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Thank you for the information. I hope you've contacted Celebrity about this change with no warning. I've been crusing with them for so many years and never ran into this problem before.
Thanks, again and Happy Sailing!
299 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Usha. They've removed the thread that started this whole thing. Celebrity e-mailed me that the "editor" was investigating this issue. I don't know if that means the Boards or the policy. Stay tuned.