Carnival Dream Club o2 and Circle C Capers

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:52 AM.
108 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Has anyone posted these anywhere yet? I can't seem to find them...........
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lisa

3/16/14 Navigator of the Seas
3/18/12 Magic
3/13/10 Dream
1/3/09 Destiny
4/30/04 Majesty of the Seas
4/12/92 Jubilee
11/30/85 Holiday

long beach, ca
17 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
We were on the 12/26 sailing. I'll have to check with my older son if he brought a copy home with him. I ahve the daily capers and the capers for the 9-11 year olds. My son is 17 and he mostly played basketball, watched alot of sports, hung out with the magician that was on deck 5 from 11pm - 1am. Really found his own thing to do. I did see big groups of teens hanging out in the clubs....which by the way were really nice. I don't think anyone can find themselves bored on this ship.
Halifax Nova scotia canada
250 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Originally posted by vacationmama
We were on the 12/26 sailing. I'll have to check with my older son if he brought a copy home with him. I ahve the daily capers and the capers for the 9-11 year olds. My son is 17 and he mostly played basketball, watched alot of sports, hung out with the magician that was on deck 5 from 11pm - 1am. Really found his own thing to do. I did see big groups of teens hanging out in the clubs....which by the way were really nice. I don't think anyone can find themselves bored on this ship.
We are trying to convince our 12 year old to go on the dream with us next Feb 2011 but he doesn't like to travel. But I know that once he goes on the cruise he will have a blast. Do you have any photos of the clubs for kids his age and the arcade so I can show him to intice him.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Triumph - 2007
Carnival Destiny - 2008
Carnival Liberty - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2011
Carnival Magic - Nov - 2012
Carnival Breeze - Jan - 2014
Carnival Sunshine - Mar - 2015
Carnival Vista - July -2016

Missouri (417 area), and a regular in Cape Canaveral, Fl
2,817 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
I had bookmarked these from the Glory.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=966269
You could also tempt him witht unlimited soda. THe highlight for my 13 year old - he would buy himself if I wouldn't.
Also this link is helpful
http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl...0Carnival.html
More info...
http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl...rd_master.html
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Mardi Gras from FL 08/87 Bahamas
Big Red Boat Majestic from PC 06/92 Bahamas
Carnival Holiday from Mobile 05/16/05 Western Caribbean
NCL Star from Seattle 05/17/08 Alaska
Carnival Fantasy from NOLA 01/01/09 Western Caribbean
Carnival Sensation from PC 08/16/09 Bahamas
Carnival Dream from PC 05/22/10 Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Sensation from PC 10/14/10 Bahamas
Carnival Elation from Mobile 7/30/11 Western (1st B2B)
Carnival Elation from Mobile 8/4/11 Western Caribbean
Carnival Glory from Boston 6/03/12 (actual departure 6/4) Canada
Carnival Dream from Port Canaveral 7/27/13
Carnival Sunshine from PC 5/24/15 Bahamas
Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas 04/29/17
----
Up Next
Carnival Sunshine from PC 5/18/18 Southern Caribbean
longwood, fl usa
30 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Originally posted by vacationmama
I have been looking everywhere for the capers for camp carnival for the Dream 9-11. If you still have them I would love a copy. My email is [email protected]
Thanks so much.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sovereign for Valentines Day

9/28 Inspiration