Swim with manatees?

smilz

You have to book through Dolphin Discovery.

If you want to do it online, go to their Website: www.dolphindiscovery.com. Then, choose the Cozumel location and you will see on the left side of your screen: Make your Reservation. To start making your reservation, you just have to select the Manatee Encounter program, the date, the number of adults and children, and the scheduled time (10:00 am, 2:00 pm or 3:30 pm). Then, click on Book now.

You can also make a reservation by email at: reservations@dolphindiscovery.com or by phone at: 1-866-393-5158 (toll free from USA).

For your information, the entrance to Chankanaab Park is included in the price of the Manatee Encounter.

We are booked for the manatee swim in february. You can book online at

DolphinDiscovery.com.

Just click on the dolphin swim info under cozumel at this site and you will see the manatee information. I will post how it was in a couple weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back from cozumel and did the manatee swim. I would highly reccomend it to everyone. My wife and i spent about 25 min with the manatee. It was alot of fun and the manatees are very friendly. The people were so helpful and friendly.

No problem. They have you wear a life jacket. Most of the time you are standing on a platform that is under about 4 feet of water. Then they let you swim with him. It is very deep but with the life jacket you just float around and the manatee stays with you the whole time. Kind of like a big puppy.

Archived