LIVE From Vision 12/25

RDeagazio

Merry Christmas from the Vision of the Seas.

Today is our last day before arriving in LA on Sunday and I must say I'll be sad to see this cruise over.

The ship is holding up well for her 6 years in service. Some of the furnishings, especially the Viking Crown have seen better days, but overall she's held up well.

The next major drydock will be in 2006 and she will be stretched like the Enchantment.

The food has been good to excellent and the staff has been fantastic!

Weather has been decent-- a bit windy and chilly but no rain which is always a plus.

I'll post a full review when I get back home, but as I'll only be home for 4 days before heading out on Monarch for New Year's it may be a bit delayed.

If you have any questions you'd like answered in the mean time please email me at RDeagazio@aol.com and put VISION in the subject line.

I'm going to cut this short since it's now 6am and I haven't been to bed yet having just left the crew Christmas party...

I hope you all had a great holiday and wishing you a happy new year full of calm seas and beautiful skies.

Have a wonderful last day. I loved sailing on the Vision 4 years ago. They do age quickly don't they? The Granduer is the same ship and it has seen better days too (cruised this past April). However, it's a perfect sized ship for me.

Have a safe journey home.

Archived