Trump Rents Carnival Legend! Reason For Sept 26 Cancelation

M.S JAZO

LOL, no thank you... sounds like zero fun to me. Sad thing is, there will be people that go so they can see the Donald. But I guarantee they will fly him in and then fly him out. That man won't sit still on a ship for a week... LOL.

I don't understand why he didn't charter "THE BEST"??? He is always talking about "This is the biggest and largest", "This is the best the world has to offer", blah blah blah.... and he's cruising the Carnival Legend? Gimme a break Don... :rolleyes: He must be running tight on funds, LOL...

The description of the cruise says:

"After a VIP bon voyage party featuring “The Chairman” himself, Donald Trump, you’ll leave the Manhattan skyline in the distance, sailing for exotic Caribbean ports-of-call."

So it sounds like The Donald won't even be on board - he's just hosting the VIP party.

You know, there are a million other people I'd rather be at sea with for a week than The Donald and his reality TV famepigs... :)

I'm already booked on that cruise. Booked it last October. I didn't know it was a special Apprentice cruise. It wouldn't bother me not to still sail since it will still be a diverse group of people aboard (as opposed to a company's sales meeting charter). I paid a normal price, I hope that they will not try to charge me more, or even try to cancel my reservations.

I don't understand why he didn't charter "THE BEST"??? He is always talking about "This is the biggest and largest", "This is the best the world has to offer", blah blah blah.... and he's cruising the Carnival Legend? Gimme a break Don... :rolleyes: He must be running tight on funds, LOL...

Carnival IS the biggest cruise line in the world.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not the "best"... after seeing how the Donald refers to things and always has to have the "best" of everything, and builds the biggest of everything, etc. I was saying you would think he would have chosen the "creme de la creme" of cruise lines, or maybe a bigger ship. He's cruising on an older ship, and on one of the least expensive cruise lines (sorry my post was so confusing ;) ), just not on par with what he usually does... and I think it's hilarious!! Even the Donald knows that Carnival is the most fun! :D But I BET if he was actually going on this cruise, it would NOT be a Carnival cruise... MHO of course!

Archived