Cast of Hairspray?

Does anyone know the names of the cast of Hairspray? I absolutely loved this show and would be interested in reading up on some of the cast, especially the actor who portrayed Seaweed. He was amazing!!!! I've tried to locate a cast list but haven't been able to so far. Thanks.

Seaweed is played by Jerome Bell. Here are the names of the cast members I know of:

Tracy- Natalie Woods

Link- Michael Quinn

Wilbur- Bruce Phillips

Penny- Erin Gallagher

Corny Collins- Victor Wallace

Edna- Brian Kalinowski

Prudy- Jean McCormick

I know that Motormouth's name is Sylvia and Inez's name is Iris but I don't know last names. Hope this helped!

Seaweed is played by Jerome Bell. Here are the names of the cast members I know of:

Tracy- Natalie Woods

Link- Michael Quinn

Wilbur- Bruce Phillips

Penny- Erin Gallagher

Corny Collins- Victor Wallace

Edna- Brian Kalinowski

Prudy- Jean McCormick

I know that Motormouth's name is Sylvia and Inez's name is Iris but I don't know last names. Hope this helped!

This is the cast that we saw back in January. They were very good. I just read that the guy playing Link is leaving in May. Wonder if rest of the cast will be changing since they all basically came on board at the same time? We will be back on in May. Will be interesting to see what changes are made.

Actually, I was talking to the cast members and they told me that they are all leaving in 6 weeks, at which time a new cast will come on. They said that every single person is leaving, including dancers, which is understandable seeing as they've been on since November. I know that those who play Tracy and Edna are coming back for another year, starting rehearsals in August and then back on the ship in October or around there. They were all amazing and they will be missed!

Actually, I was talking to the cast members and they told me that they are all leaving in 6 weeks, at which time a new cast will come on. They said that every single person is leaving, including dancers, which is understandable seeing as they've been on since November. I know that those who play Tracy and Edna are coming back for another year, starting rehearsals in August and then back on the ship in October or around there. They were all amazing and they will be missed!

Well that means that we may have the first cast change on our sailing. We sail in six weeks. I agree that they were great.

• 2 years later...

The reason that we went on Oasis Of The Seas was that we enjoy Hairspray over Chicago. In no particular order the cast of Hairspray: Nancy Hill (Tracy Turnblad), Jim Bullock (Edna Turnblad), Vince Kracht (Wilbur Turnblad), Jeff Stanfield (Link Larkin), Jordan Fox (Corny Collins), Jerome Bell (Seaweed), Whitney Drake (Li'l Inez), Sabrina Plaisacne (Penny), Eileen B . Lymus-Sanders (Motormouth Maybelle), Colleen Cassidy (Amber), Tahlia Shaw (Brenda & Shelly),Anna Solomon (Tammy), Jamie Keen (Brad), Charles James Scott-Miller (Fender), Nathan Duszny (IQ), Maryann Payne (Lorraine), Melissa Seneca Sadler (Natalie), Christopher Smith (Gilbert), and Leroy Church (Duane). Not in the picture was our AWESOME Cruise Director Amy Fickert, who took the picture.

226422_4299406135792_984041666_n.jpg

Archived