ms Ryndam (Post-SOE Upgrade) Photologue Now Online!

shipcafe

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to launch my new ms Ryndam photologue reflecting her as she is after her Signature of Excellence enhancements. I have also incorporated an innovating new design format that I have kicked off with the ms Ryndam photologue.

This photologue is listed as the newest feature on The Ship Café.

I hope that you find this useful!

Have a Great Day!

Steve J. Garrod

http://www.shipcafe.net

Seattle, WA

Your website is beautiful, but when I click on the tiny pictures, although my status bar indicates it is doing something, I never get the larger picture to load. This has happened before when I visited your website. I have Java enabled, use a current browser (IE 5.17) with a Mac. I get Java stuff all day and links open fine.

Your site and one other I visit always cause me problems. I would really love to see the enlarged photos. Anything you can do to enable that?

Your website is beautiful, but when I click on the tiny pictures, although my status bar indicates it is doing something, I never get the larger picture to load. This has happened before when I visited your website. I have Java enabled, use a current browser (IE 5.17) with a Mac. I get Java stuff all day and links open fine.

Your site and one other I visit always cause me problems. I would really love to see the enlarged photos. Anything you can do to enable that?

Hello GillianRose :

Does your operating system, perhaps, have a mechanism by which it blocks pop-ups? I know that my security software blocks pop-ups and I have to manually click a bar to be able to view each one. Aside from that I am not quite sure what the challenge might be. Perhaps others on here might be aware of such?

Let me know if you end up getting it to work. You can also contact me via my e-mail address.

Steve

Archived