Posted June 14th, 2010, 12:34 PM
We've got a flight on Spirit next week. Looks like they are making cancelation announcements day by day, so as of right now they tell me my flight is on schedule for next week and they are not offering any refunds/credit at this time. I understand there are no negotiations taking place so I dont see this ending by next week. So basically they are keeping people in limbo until the last minute and then sending them scrambling for other arrangements.
My big dilema is do we wait it out and see what happens (hope/pray this ends and the flight takes place) and then possibly have to scramble for another flight (and probably pay 2-3 times more) or book something else now so we at least know we have a flight but then risk that the original flight isnt cancelled and forfeit that cost. Im so stressed out about it. I hate flying in the first place and now this.
Adventure of the Seas - January 2017
Carnival Triumph - August 2016
Liberty of the Seas - December 2014
Carnival Liberty - October 2014
Independence of the Seas - January 2014
Liberty of the Seas - January 2013
Oasis of the Seas - April 2011
Carnival Triumph - March 2010
Monarch of the Seas - February 2009
Carnival Miracle - June 2008
Majesty of the Seas - March 2002
Voyager of the Seas - May 2001
Carnival Fantasy - January 1999