all things ELATION

JustJamieH

I've noticed a few "all things (name of ship)" but not for ELATION.

We'll be on her in November so I'd like to know everything I can before boarding ... pics would be great too! Plus it'll help pass the time ... 142 days!!!!!!!!

So, anyone been on Elation recently?

I've noticed a few "all things (name of ship)" but not for ELATION.

We'll be on her in November so I'd like to know everything I can before boarding ... pics would be great too! Plus it'll help pass the time ... 142 days!!!!!!!!

So, anyone been on Elation recently?

We sailed the Elation on her first cruise after she arrived in Mobile from San Diego and loved the ship. I will try and post some photos later, but in the mean time let me know if you have any questions.

We sailed the Elation on her first cruise after she arrived in Mobile from San Diego and loved the ship. I will try and post some photos later, but in the mean time let me know if you have any questions.

I would love to see your pictures! :)

We have a trip booked in October. I've been watching for new reviews and have found a few threads covering it.

I'd like to hear opinions on the shows and dining room.

Yes, I've seen a few reviews as well. No one has posted any pics though. What's up with that? lol

To see our photos (the good, the bad & the ugly) from our recent Elation out of Mobile, click on the link below and then click on play slide show:

http://photos2.walmart.com/walmart/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3493555002/a=5500950_5500950/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walmart/

These are GREAT!!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Thanks also for the Mobile pics! Your pics have me even more excited about the cruise than I was before!! August 14 can't get here fast enough!!:(

Ashley :)

thank you for the great pictures... We are going in july and am now super excited. Were you on the Riveria deck? (that is the bottom deck right) I believe that is the deck we are on. What did you think of it? we are in the center as we have a fold down bed. have never stayed on this level but did not think there was much difference.

These are GREAT!!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Thanks also for the Mobile pics! Your pics have me even more excited about the cruise than I was before!! August 14 can't get here fast enough!!:(

Thanks. You must have viewed the photos before I put captions on some of them. You may want to view them again with the captions to get a better idea on what is what.

thank you for the great pictures... We are going in july and am now super excited. Were you on the Riveria deck? (that is the bottom deck right) I believe that is the deck we are on. What did you think of it? we are in the center as we have a fold down bed. have never stayed on this level but did not think there was much difference.

Yes, we were on the Riveria Deck and were very satisfied. There is no difference in Carnival's staterooms from one deck to another other than being higher in the ship. As long as there are elevators it doesn't matter to me where I am (unless I have a balacony cabin or suite of course:D).

I have been on the Elation Twice First time in 2/08 we stayed in Cabin E119 ( HC Inside Cabin)...and 4/10 in Cabin U97 (Grand Suite) only problem we had on the Ship was learning how to Navigate the Elevators with the Scooter not all the Elevators hit the Lido Deck sometimes we would have to get off on the 9th floor and walk half way across the ship to go up one level and then walk back....once we figured it out we were ok ..

In April our staff seemed over worked a bit but was very friendly and helpful at all times the Food was probably the best we have had on a Cruise so far...not always the best meals but overall very good..

Here are some Pictures

this is Cabin U97 if anyone needs pictures of E119 just ask the only difference in the Cabin from a normal IS Cabin is the Door size and Shower

P1010237.jpg

P1010232.jpg

P4260257.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

I will Try to Upload some more Pictures and add some later

To see our photos (the good, the bad & the ugly) from our recent Elation out of Mobile, click on the link below and then click on play slide show:

http://photos2.walmart.com/walmart/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3493555002/a=5500950_5500950/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walmart/

Thank you so much for letting us see your slideshow! We are on the Elation July 31, and like Ashley said, you have made me that much more excited! Again, thanks a bunch!

I sailed the ELATION many years ago when she was doing the standard 7-day Mexican Riviera, but last October did my first 3-dayer with my son on the ELATION out of San Diego. We had a wonderful time and the ship still seems to be in great shape. Pics in my WEBSHOTS below.:D

thank you SO much for sharing your pictures. They make me even more excited to be in the ship. :) 141 days!!!

I have been on the Elation Twice First time in 2/08 we stayed in Cabin E119 ( HC Inside Cabin)...and 4/10 in Cabin U97 (Grand Suite) only problem we had on the Ship was learning how to Navigate the Elevators with the Scooter not all the Elevators hit the Lido Deck sometimes we would have to get off on the 9th floor and walk half way across the ship to go up one level and then walk back....once we figured it out we were ok ..

In April our staff seemed over worked a bit but was very friendly and helpful at all times the Food was probably the best we have had on a Cruise so far...not always the best meals but overall very good..

Here are some Pictures

this is Cabin U97 if anyone needs pictures of E119 just ask the only difference in the Cabin from a normal IS Cabin is the Door size and Shower

P1010237.jpg

P1010232.jpg

P4260257.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

I will Try to Upload some more Pictures and add some later

fantastic pics. I'm wishing away these next 141 days lol

I sailed the ELATION many years ago when she was doing the standard 7-day Mexican Riviera, but last October did my first 3-dayer with my son on the ELATION out of San Diego. We had a wonderful time and the ship still seems to be in great shape. Pics in my WEBSHOTS below.:D

thank you! :)

I was searching for Elation information today and came across this...

http://www.cruiseshipforum.com/cruise/cruise-news/will-carnival-elation-murder-cabin-be-disclosed.html

I vaguely remember the story - I think it was a husband that killed his wife.

Anyway - I hope none of you are booked in R24.

ummm WOW! Glad I'm not in that cabin.

We have a cabin with a fold down bed when we sail in Jan. Let me know how that is please! :D

Archived