Millenium: Washing machines, dryers available?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:53 AM.
Leander, TX, USA
313 Posts
Joined May 2004
Originally posted by cruisininohio4789
Are there washing machines and dryers available on the Millenium? If there are, I take it there's a nominal costs? Thanks
No Celebrity ships have self-service laundry facilities
Arizona
5,061 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
There is no way I would do my own laundry on a cruise LOL
I prefer to save money other ways.

We had the ship do laundry on the Millie and I found the prices to be relatively cheap - especially compared to what hotels usually charge. I hand washed my undergarments but I sent everything else out.

Did the same on O where there were washers and dryers - and heard horror stories of waiting, people hoarding machines etc. Not for me on any vacation.
Pa, NJ
17,485 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
Originally posted by pacheco18
There is no way I would do my own laundry on a cruise LOL
I prefer to save money other ways.

We had the ship do laundry on the Millie and I found the prices to be relatively cheap - especially compared to what hotels usually charge. I hand washed my undergarments but I sent everything else out.

Did the same on O where there were washers and dryers - and heard horror stories of waiting, people hoarding machines etc. Not for me on any vacation.
I find the prices pretty much the same as at home so I don't do my laundry at home before leaving. I just throw them in the suitcase and have them pressed them on board...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Don
near gettysburg, pa
1,228 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
We always take more than enough underthings. But we send the rest of our laundry out while we are on board. It's great to get home, and only have those few special things, and your undies to take care of.
It's not "green" but I have often thought about just tossing the undies so I don't have them to take care of either.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Will Work for Cruises

Aug 22, 2017; Oct 19, 2017; Dec 9, 2017; March 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC
6,151 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
It all comes back folded or on hangers a day later. Great service. They sometimes give a discount near the end of the cruise.
5,946 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
When you have 10 cruise credits you then become a Elite level with Celebrity .one of the very nice perks is thst each of us get 30 free items washed ,dryed & folded .We also get lots of other great perks .Moral is get to the Elite level & you too will enjoy about $5-$600 in built in perks not counting OBCs.

Go to www,Celbrity.com & ck out all the perks for each level of cruise credits.