Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Old July 21st, 2010, 11:21 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Carnival Pride Vista Suite

Hi, I just booked a Vista Suite on the Carnival Pride for the 6/12/2011 sailing cabin #4237. Has anyone ever sailed in this cabin and if so can you provide details of how the cabin was. Also, if you have any pictures that would be great. Thanks

Ad Sponsored By
Old July 21st, 2010, 11:35 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default You've got the BEST cabin!

I was just in 4237 on the Spirit to Alaska, the Pride's sister ship. You'll love it. When you walk in, there's a hallway coming into the living area. There's a door going into the make-up area (or whatever they call it) and a door going into the huge bathroom with double sinks and another door going into the walk-in closet. Then you can go straight through to the bedroom. There's also another hall in the front by the windows going from the bedroom to the living area. But my favorite part of the suite is the wrap-around deck. HUGE! These two corner suites on Deck 4 are the best because they have a full overhang cover, so you can always have sun or shade someplace on the deck. Also, the plexiglass rail doesn't slant so you have even more floor space. But...you'll be spoiled to sail in anything else!

Old July 21st, 2010, 11:44 AM
Cool Cruiser

Here are pics: http://travel.webshots.com/album/563301753nokqMQ We had this cabin to Acapulco and have it again for our Hawaii cruise. Worth every penny!
Pride 1/06, Spirit 1/07, Elation 10/07 , Spirit 1/08 , Elation 6/08 , Elation 9/08 , Pride 11/08 , Pride 1/09 , Splendor 5/09 , Splendor 11/09 , Spirit 1/10, Paradise 10/10, Spirit 1/11, Spirit 4/12, RETIREMENT!!! 11/13, Oasis of the Seas 2/14

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:11 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Check out this video!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQxy6GEcYMY

James

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:23 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberkin View Post
I was just in 4237 on the Spirit to Alaska, the Pride's sister ship. You'll love it. When you walk in, there's a hallway coming into the living area. There's a door going into the make-up area (or whatever they call it) and a door going into the huge bathroom with double sinks and another door going into the walk-in closet. Then you can go straight through to the bedroom. There's also another hall in the front by the windows going from the bedroom to the living area. But my favorite part of the suite is the wrap-around deck. HUGE! These two corner suites on Deck 4 are the best because they have a full overhang cover, so you can always have sun or shade someplace on the deck. Also, the plexiglass rail doesn't slant so you have even more floor space. But...you'll be spoiled to sail in anything else!
Thanks for the info. We are really excited about the wrap-around deck. We are travelling with 3 other couples who have the 3 cabins right next to us on the back of the ship.

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:26 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlekuin View Post
Here are pics: http://travel.webshots.com/album/563301753nokqMQ We had this cabin to Acapulco and have it again for our Hawaii cruise. Worth every penny!
Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately, websites with pictures are blocked here at work so I will have to wait and look at them tonight when I get home.

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

Spike...Holy Cow! You and your friends have almost the whole stern of the ship. Sounds like a really fun trip. One other advantage I thought of for that location is that the laundry room with ironing board and iron is right there across the hall from #4228. You may not need it, but it's convenient if you do. Oh...just thought of something else. I also liked it that I just needed to walk down the hallway to the elevator area and walk down one flight of stairs to the dining room, where I had Anytime Dining. So easy! Can you tell I absolutely love that suite? : )

Old September 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberkin View Post
I am in this cabin on the Pride in Nov. Can't wait see countdown below.

2/7/2005 Sensation WESTERN CARIBBEAN
1/22/2004 Holiday WESTERN

Old September 29th, 2011, 11:32 AM
5,000+ Club

You SCORED a great cabin! Here is a picture of the same balcony we had on the Miracle.

Carnival Victory 09/2000
Carnival Pride 6/2002
Carnival Pride 6/2003
Carnival Miracle 3/2005
RCI Mariner of the Seas 4/2006
Carnival Spirit Alaska 8/2006
Carnival Glory 4/2007
Carnival Glory 3/2008
Carnival Legend 4/2008
Carnival Miracle 3/2009
Carnival Miracle 2/2010 PLATINUM!
Carnival Dream 6/2010
Carnival Freedom 4/2011
Carnival Liberty 3/2012
Carnival Freedom 7/2012
Carnival Dream 2/2013
Carnival Legend 10/2013
Carnival Breeze 3/2014

Breathe in, breathe out, move on.....

Big orange ball sinkin' in the water,
Toes in the sand, couldn't get much hotter

"SUN TANNED TOES TICKLIN THE SAND, COLD DRINK CHILLIN IN MY RIGHT HAND".....

Old September 29th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Cool Cruiser

We will be in this cabin on Sunday

Aquarium Countdowns from 123mycodes.com