wheelchair accessible hotel in Barcelona?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Spain Ports
Barcelona, Ibiza, Mallorca, Seville
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:30 PM.
Arizona
637 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
We will be staying one day/night in Barcelona before our cruise in October 2011. I am in a wheelchair and am looking for any advice on hotels in Barcelona that are wheelchair accessible. Also any info on places that I can get to see and are a must see while in Barcelona would be wonderful. Thank you for any and all help.

By the way... I did do a search but didn't get anything so it's either me or the database if this has been discussed before.

Thanks!!!!
2,749 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
I know the W is. We loved it and got a great rate at Hotwire, but it's a bit out of the way and requires taking a cab to get to the sights. I also know there's a wheelchair ramp at the Hispanos Siete Suiza where we stayed, but it's located on a street with a slope, so I'm not sure if that would make it inconvenient to get to.

Best,
Mia
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
San Diego
6,893 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Hi,
I believe there was a long thread on this topic on the Barcelona forum of Trip Advisor. I think that the hotel where I have stayed, Onix Rambla , was one that was discussed. It is in a convenient location,clean,quiet,decent service if asked etc. It is not posh but is a decent place to stay.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
UP next:
Miracle-March 18--yearly honeymoon