2012, 2013, 2014 Share the Experience comments- THIS IS THE ONLY STEX THREAD!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:04 PM.
Sunny Santa Monica
82 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
I may have jumped the gun a bit too soon. If so i apologize. I just read the fine print that we must have paid full price for the cruise. My husband and I shared a 2 for 1 offer. I think that means we do not qualify for this STEX offer. Can someone please confirm that? If not, I will contact Crystal on Tuesday. Thank you.
fort lauderdale, fl, usa
1,110 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
Hi
I think you do qualify for STEX. I do not think it depends on the price you paid, but if you will e-mail us at thefreddsataoldotcom I will complete the form and Crystal will let us know.
Gloria and Steve
pa
1 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
We are a first time Crystal cruiser and are looking for a sponsor for the #2203 on Jan 27th. Not sure if I am in the right place but thought I would try here!
connecticut
72 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by vacation pat
We are a first time Crystal cruiser and are looking for a sponsor for the #2203 on Jan 27th. Not sure if I am in the right place but thought I would try here!
Vacation Pat we will sponsor you for 2203. Email me your names at [email protected] and I will take care of the rest.
Boca Raton, Florida
6,793 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
Please give me a couple of weeks more to recuperate from my latest surgery and I'll go through this again to update anyone whose match has not been made. Then I'll ask our wonderful host Dan to eliminate earlier posts. I don't want anyone with an upcoming cruise without a match to be eliminated. Every new to Crystal person who has posted here can help me by telling me they don't have a match. If you have, great! I just want to be sure of those who have not yet been matched.
358 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
My husband and I are planning to sign up for the a2 day cruise departing July 13 from Monte Carlo. Please tell me how to contact a person for a credit. Do I need this prior to booking? TA holding cabin until Friday.
janines
6 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
My sister, my adult niece and I will be on the V2207 sailing - we've all been on other cruise lines, but this will be our first voyage on Crystal. To say we're excited would be an understatement We'd appreciate a sponsor for all 3 of us.
4,277 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
My Penny,
I forgot to mention that I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about sailing Crystal!

Ricki
Punta Gorda, FL
157 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Hi! We are Bob and Karen Davis, from Punta Gorda, Florida. We're on the March 19th Transatlantic from Miami to Lisbon. Is there another "experienced couple"available that will sponsor us?

Thanks in advance!
Karen and Bob
Punta Gorda, FL
157 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Hi! Kay, we just sent you a note to get acquainted.

Thanks so much for offering to sponsor us!

Karen and Bob Davis
358 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
My husband and I plan to make arrangements for the monte carlo to lisbon cruise on July 13, #2314. We wondered if someone that is a previous crystall cruisers would like to sponsor us on the share the experience.
We have been on several cruise lines, but not crystal line. We are looking forward to the experience.
janines
358 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
We put down the deposit for the july 13th crusie, #2314 sailing from Monte Carlo to Lisbon on the Crystal Serenity.
We hope a crystal cruiser will " share the experience" with us.
janines