Tropical Storm Earl Sparks Cruise Itinerary Changes

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cruise Critic News & Feature Articles
Up-to-the minute News & Feature Articles from Cruise Critic
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:55 PM.
Roatan, Honduras
10 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
For those of you that your itinerary has been changed because of "Earl" you will now get an opportunity to visit Roatan...you won't be disappointed

The beaches are fabulous, the people are very friendly! Warning: the Roatan Vortex will pull you in and you will never want to leave!
Pittsburgh, PA
1,678 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by roatanvortex
For those of you that your itinerary has been changed because of "Earl" you will now get an opportunity to visit Roatan...you won't be disappointed

The beaches are fabulous, the people are very friendly! Warning: the Roatan Vortex will pull you in and you will never want to leave!
I can see myself sitting in that beach chair We are looking at cruises that stop in Roatan!! Can I reserve the seat??
1,602 Posts
Joined Dec 2000
I KNEW that Cruise Critic would have ALL the up to date weather related changes of ALL the cruise Lines! I got the updates via Twitter!
Thank you!
Nice to be able to keep my clients updated too!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
The Best Part of Cruising is ...... CRUISING!!!!!!
18 Posts
Joined May 2006
OK! Itinerary changes are one thing...but! if one is booked on a TA (as we are late Oct) and are mid Atlantic are we simply out of luck fightiing 40 foot seas?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
twotogoanywhere