excursion question-Xcambo?

oldmedic

Does Autoprogresso still offer a tour to Xcambo that also covers getting to see the pink flamingos on the way to the ruins? anyone know if it is still availble for purchase on the bus that takes one from the terminal to the mercado? we did it several years ago, and would like to see how it has changed.... don't really want to purchase it from Carnival...thanks!!!

We plan to go on a 4 hour excursion with Pablo to see flamingos, salt flats, Xcambo maya ruins and a beach club. He uses an a/c van and takes 10-14 people for 15.00 per person. His email is rabbitt777mx@yahoo.com. He has been very helpful with where we need to meet him once in port on Sept. 27th.

thanks... how many in your group? there are four of us...

I am also going to see the flamingo's on sept 27th, i booked my tour through autoprogreso. its 19.00 USD per person, the guide returned my email with in 12 hours and said any tour booked with them needs to be done by 10am as they close then. the website is http://www.autoprogreso.com and the email is info@autoprogreso.com. i hope this helps !

I had the same problem to begin with.... try this I copied it from the email he sent me. rabbit777mx@yahoo.com

We are just my husband and I going on the 27th tour coming off the Elation. I hope you can get a hold of him, if not I could forward you what he sent to me from my email account.

thanks, that may go through, (only 1 "t" in rabbit.... i will let you know when we hear from him....how did you hear about Pablo?

Scroll down on the first page of the Progresso thread to the title: What would you do? As you read through it tells about Pablo and also has some pic from the person who went with him. I have also seen him mentioned on other threads as well. Sorry about the extra "t" :-)

I had the same problem to begin with.... try this I copied it from the email he sent me. rabbit777mx@yahoo.com

We are just my husband and I going on the 27th tour coming off the Elation. I hope you can get a hold of him, if not I could forward you what he sent to me from my email account.

look forward to meeting you'll !!! we have two couples...see you there!!!

Archived