<<<<wine or no wine>>>>that is the question!!!!!!

ttowers

CAN YOU BRING YOUR OWN WINE. IS THIS OK? I THOUGHT THIS WAS NOT OK?:eek: IS THIS JUST WITH RCI OR ALL LINERS,IS THERE A WAY TO BRING IT ON BOARD:confused: PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.i HAVE READ A FEW THREAD THTA HAVE SAID ABOUT BRINGING WINE?

You may bring your own wine. If you choose to drink it outside your stateroom (i.e., in the dining room), you must pay a corkage fee (I believe it is now around $15-20, but not sure). Can't speak for any other cruiseline - they all have their own rules regarding this.

We all ( our cruise critic group) all brought wine from our states! We put ours in checked luggage (not the plane just the pier) and had in bubble wrap and baggy. No problems with any bottles and i think by end count we had gone thru 18 bottles that week.:)

will be arriving into london airport from Ireland will buy my wine there.Do I need to bring my own cork crew?.< First time cruiser have to ask all the silly questons!>

While we packed our own in checked luggage, I'm sure your cabin steward would be able to secure one for you.

Archived