any suggestions for using free drinks w/smuggled liquor

nowendy

The free fruit punch goes great with rum or vodka. Trust me, I've had PLENTY of it. Also, in the mornings, orange juice is free. Go early and fill a large travel mug (that you bring with you) It will be enough for 3 or 4 drinks. I also don't mind the free lemonade with rum or vodka. I've never been desperate enough to mix it with the tea. I stock up in the morning on OJ and then drink the punch and/or lemonade the rest of the day. Sometimes they also have grapefruit juice in the morning. Oh, and if you ask one of the servers very nicely, they will even give you free tomato juice. YUM!!!! Have a great cruise.

Rum goes nicely with the fruit punch and lemonade. Get OJ from the breakfast buffet or from room service to make screwdrivers. Get milk from the breakfast buffet for White Russians. I also read a great tip from someone who used ice cream and made frozen White Russians. Just use a little less kahlua and a little more vodka or it will be really sweet/rich.

Pick up some soft drinks at the first port of call you go to. Last cruise, I had inadvertently snuck on some of those mini bottles that I left in one of the pouches in my suitcase, and I mixed it with the fruit punch. Also, maybe bring some of those little Crystal light packs......

You can always do shots too!

Rum goes nicely with the fruit punch and lemonade. Get OJ from the breakfast buffet or from room service to make screwdrivers. Get milk from the breakfast buffet for White Russians. I also read a great tip from someone who used ice cream and made frozen White Russians. Just use a little less kahlua and a little more vodka or it will be really sweet/rich.

Congratulations you have stumbled upon a Canadian military secret recipe,up here we call a "frozen white russian" Moose Milk.It is a necessity for survival on survival training in the cold winter weather.I won't tell you what the lumps of ice cream are suppose to symbolize on the moose anatomy.:D

Banana Rum (pick up some little bottles while in port) is great with fruit punch. Personally I bring some Crystal lite raspberrry and lemonade to mix with vodka. Also lower in calories! Saves room for the chocolate!

Crystal light lemonade and strawberry stoli makes an awesome taste so good I can't believe that there is alcohol in here drink that you will fall in love with - everyone I make them for loves them, especially the ladies ;)

I have heard its hard to find but I have no problems getting it in the land of no sales tax (DE) in all the liquor stores by me. $19.99 per 750mL.

Strawberry lemonade - yummy! I'm serious, if it is mixed properly, you can't tell that there is vodka in it - dangerous!! :D

Archived