Paradise Island Ferry Terminal to Blue Lagoon?

liberateny

You just walk across the street to the other side of the bridge to the Marina. You take a boat from there to Blue Lagoon. It won't take you more than a minute or two.

Check out this link.

http://marinas.com/view/ferry/63_Paradise_Island_Ferry_Terminal_NP

The water taxi arrives under the left bridge, and the terminal is the building with the blue roof between the two bridges.

A 2-3 minute walk.

Is Blue Lagoon an Island? Or is it ON an Island (Paradise Is.) ? I copied from a website , see below-:confused:

"But, the best reefs and marine life are to be found further offshore, where visibility can reach 100 feet. Join a boat excursion to a nearby reef or cay such as Blue Lagoon Island (Salt Cay), with its seven beaches, or Athol Island National Marine Park. "

and yes, great link Scubagirrl! Thanks again

You're making it too complicated :) From your ship, you need to go to the ferry terminal on Paradise Island. Then, the ferry will take you from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon Island. Two separate islands. On the way back, you can take the ferry from Blue Lagoon back to the Paradise Island terminal or, I have read on here that you can often get lucky and take it all the way back to the ships (i.e. you don't get off at the ferry terminal).

Hope that helps!

Is Blue Lagoon an Island? Or is it ON an Island (Paradise Is.) ? I copied from a website , see below-:confused:

"But, the best reefs and marine life are to be found further offshore, where visibility can reach 100 feet. Join a boat excursion to a nearby reef or cay such as Blue Lagoon Island (Salt Cay), with its seven beaches, or Athol Island National Marine Park. "

and yes, great link Scubagirrl! Thanks again

Blue Lagoon is a private island located 20 minutes away from Paradise Island. Available by Ferry only.

Athol Island is located across the channel at the eastern Tip of Paradise Island. Another seperate island. Athol is gov't owned... Blue Lagoon is Private.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived