Room Service Menu for Concierge Class

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:41 AM.
Cleveland Heights
1 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Hi I am going on my first cruise next month and it is on the Eclipse. We are staying on the penthouse level and it includes a concierge room service menu. I have looked everywhere and cannot find a menu. Does anyone know what is on the menu? Thank you and any other tips would be helpful!
Waynesboro, PA
135 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruise...62767369_mHj49

Found this link awhile ago... older post, but hopefully still relevant. Hope this helps.

Happy Cruising!
Mike
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Are we having fun yet?

Any day at sea on a cruise is better than any day at work!

First Cruise - Sept. 10, 2006 - Mariner of the Seas
Jan. 23, 2010 - Carnival Dream - Mom's First
Nov. 26, 2011 - Celebrity Eclipse - Pied Piper Post-Thanksgiving Cruise - CC 1073
March 13, 2015 - Grandeur of the Seas - Port Canaveral, Nassau, Coco Cay, Key West
Flint, Michigan
2,808 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Thanks for posting. We will be in a CC level cabin for the first time in February and like room service breakfasts. More to choose from.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
The Waves of the Sea Bring Me Back To Me.
Love To Cruise
Diane & Donna

Carnivale'88(our 1st Cruise), Big Red Boat'90, Ecstacy'93, IndependenceHawaii'94, Celebration'95,WJ Fantome'96, NCL Windward'97,NCL Norway'97, WJMandalay'98, Celebration'99,Jubilee'01, Elation'01, NCL Sun'02,Millennium'03, InfinityHawaii'04, Elation'04, Horizon'05, Conquest'06, Voyager'07, Constellation'08x2, Solstice'09, EquinoxTA'09, Radiance'10, Millennium'10, Eclipse'11, Solstice'12, InfinityPC'12, InfinityAlaska'12, EquinoxCarib'13, RadianceHawaii'13,EquinoxE.Carib'14,EquinoxW.Carib '15, NCLDawnCanadaNewEng'15, Silhouette E.Carib'16