- train leaves at 7am and arrives at 12pm. What time do we need to be ready to disembark the ship?
- are there viewing platforms on this train?
- the seats are at a table, correct (i.e., someone is sitting travelling backwards)?
- are non-Celebrity passengers allowed to book this train (e.g., people can book the Princess lodges independent of the land tour)? Just wondering how crowded the train might get.
- is there decent food for purchase onboard?
Cruise is late May, northbound on Millie.
Appreciate hearing from those who have actually taken the Celebrity train, and any other tips on this (=