Spirit 4148,4149,4197,4141,4123-French Door

Kiln Wood

There are 2 sites that I use to check for cabin pictures, cruiselinerooms and cruisedeckplans.

I believe there is a fee to join cruisedeckplans. If I am not mistaken eariler this week someone posted pictures of the 4k cabins so hopefully they will chime in. The cabins look pretty nice to me. I have not had one but from what I understand you can open the doors to get fresh air, but cant go out. If you get one between the lifeboats you can see the water. The prices are great value. If I come across the pics I will repost and provide the link for you. Happy cruising.

there are 2 sites that i use to check for cabin pictures, cruiselinerooms and cruisedeckplans.

I believe there is a fee to join cruisedeckplans. If i am not mistaken eariler this week someone posted pictures of the 4k cabins so hopefully they will chime in. The cabins look pretty nice to me. I have not had one but from what i understand you can open the doors to get fresh air, but cant go out. If you get one between the lifeboats you can see the water. The prices are great value. If i come across the pics i will repost and provide the link for you. Happy cruising.

thanks!!!

I have been on the SPIRIT twice now & I always get 4140 which gives you a clear view between the lifeboats & the doors do open! I saw 4141 gives you the same view by the deck plans! Go for it fresh air & a bit of a view plus its on top of the shops which are a quiet area of the ship at night! so I would go with 4140 or 4141 there worth every penny!

I also had one of these rooms...we weren't fortunate enough to get the one situated between the boats...but regardless...you saw a little view and you were able to open the door. We loved it...especially because it was our bump up from booking an interior. Be warned....there are worker who work out side -- washing down the boats etc....in the morning. They are totally quiet but I would want you to give them a peek show!!

I also had one of these rooms...we weren't fortunate enough to get the one situated between the boats...but regardless...you saw a little view and you were able to open the door. We loved it...especially because it was our bump up from booking an interior. Be warned....there are worker who work out side -- washing down the boats etc....in the morning. They are totally quiet but I would want you to give them a peek show!!

The "peek show" is something I never would have thought about!!!

THANKS!!

I have been on the SPIRIT twice now & I always get 4140 which gives you a clear view between the lifeboats & the doors do open! I saw 4141 gives you the same view by the deck plans! Go for it fresh air & a bit of a view plus its on top of the shops which are a quiet area of the ship at night! so I would go with 4140 or 4141 there worth every penny!

Thanks!!! I am "downgrading" from unobstructed oceanview, and DH is very reluctant when he hears the word "interior," but all the friendly folks who have posted will undoubtedly change his mind!! I started the thread because we plan on doing B2B, and the savings will add up!

Thanks!!! I am "downgrading" from unobstructed oceanview, and DH is very reluctant when he hears the word "interior," but all the friendly folks who have posted will undoubtedly change his mind!! I started the thread because we plan on doing B2B, and the savings will add up!

We've been in cabin 4040 which is the sister cabin to 4141 and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! It has a sofa and all the perks of a balcony except the actual balcony that you can sit on! It's one of the best valued cabins!! Enjoy your cruise :)

We had 4148 and have booked it again. It has the same view as the picture above.

Thanks, I know people that have that cabin on the Legend on an upcoming cruise. It is nice to know what the "view" will be like.

Archived