any pictures of the ncl sun

kathylee

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for that "view" to the top! I felt a bit more informed. The rooms are what i thought they would look like with that unreal green bedspread. And learning that standard rooms do not have robes. . . or the avail to hot foods like a suite. and that East meets West is now a steak house with a heavy tab makes me think I will not be visiting the Sun again after this curise. I enjoyed "free" dining on the Carnival! this "free-style" is not so free! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Well, most of the information I have found on the Sun is incredibly limited. Just trying to find a pix of the ship itself ... other than that of the official line... not found yet. The two sites above seem to offer the only info on the Sun out there. but yet so many people have cruised on this ship. Baffles me. May have to rememdy by buying a disposible camera and taking a few myself. scarey! Thank you every one who answered this thread. As I am sailing in November on the 6th ~ the Zydeco Cruise ! The three day Zydeco Festival ahead of the cruise will definitely soften the need to know about this ship! Hope to see you all there that weekend at the Rock n Bowl !

• 3 weeks later...

I just love the option of feeling like I am right there! The sense of familiarity .. the joy of being! I was hoping to see a pix of a cabin 9033 and any feedback any one had regarding its location and its view.. ( balcony) !

Thank you for sending me that link!:)

and that East meets West is now a steak house with a heavy tab makes me think I will not be visiting the Sun again after this curise. I enjoyed "free" dining on the Carnival! this "free-style" is not so free! :p

I've sailed both NCL (the Sun) and Carnival and the extra charge restaurants are always worth it. East Meets West is great. Enjoy your cruise, and keep an open mind.:)

Hello, its not my open mind that I worry about.. its my open pocket!! With the tipping and souveniers, excursions and fee-based restaurants I really need to keep tabs on which I decide to "splurge" on! Thank you for your imput on the fee-based restaurant East Meets West. I am hearing rumors that it is being changed over to a steak house, so its still up for grabs whether I will be getting my Mind expanded there or not! :D Truly looking forward to this cruise!

We sailed on the Sun a couple of years ago and we thought that the "pay extra" Italian restaurant "Il Adiago" (sp?) was outstanding! Well worth the $20.

We were in stateroom 9242 if I remember correctly. I will look for the digital pics to post.

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, hey I found a few new pix of the NCL Sun on the net.. http://community.webshots.com/album/341235616cRueBL

it would appear that they had the wonderful op to visit the ship this year!! I really enjoyed getting to view the pix and of course, wished there were more.. but glad to see at least these.. thought I would share..

have a great day!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

We just got home from the May 29th sailing on the Sun to Alaska's Inside Passage. It was all we had hoped for. But we are first time cruisers with nothing else to compare it to. We went with the Sun because of the ports of call. We used the ship as transportation and it was very nice.

Our web site is going up as I type and you will find some photos of the Sun and lots of shots from our balcony, BA 0205, forward on the starboard side. http://www.classyshots.com/alaska/index.html

Hope you enjoy your trip as much as we did.

Jonna

Hello, thank you so much for sharing! those pix were fabulous and I yearned to be on the ship tonight!

Classy ~ Alaska is truly an adventure not to be missed. So glad you shared those photos

Jay ~ my fav is the lovely lady with her feet up on the balcony.. truly at peace and happy! and the sunsets.. well. without being gloriously verbose.. i was thankful to my God for His artwork! both in the sky and in the eye ! Thankyou ever so much for sharing.

as for the pic on board the ship.. i was surprised. It wasn't what I had thought it would be.. but rather better! It seemed quite pleasant!

Will have to try the Il Adagio and possibly East Meets West... course, that is... after I order room service and take my cue from Jay.. and relax on the balcony and breathe...:)

We did the Sun out of Seattle a couple of years ago. pics are in my signature below, there are an awful lot of them.

There are loads odf pics of the Sun online, a Google search will show them

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=norwegian%20sun&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-18,GGLD:en&sa=N&tab=wi

Archived