First Time in Progreso.

We will be in Progreso at the end of August. I am going to be about 23 weeks pregnant and it is going to be HOT! What is the best way to stay cool?? I think visiting any ruins would not be the best idea for me. Is there good snorkeling or any great beaches??

We will be in Progreso at the end of August. I am going to be about 23 weeks pregnant and it is going to be HOT! What is the best way to stay cool?? I think visiting any ruins would not be the best idea for me. Is there good snorkeling or any great beaches??

We just got back from Progreso and went out to the Reef Yucatan through Auto Progreso. We intended to do DZibchaltun ruins, but my sciatica was acting up and I didn't feel like walking. The resort was OK. The food left alot to be desired compared to the food at Le Saint Bonnet in Progreso. However the water was crystal clear and people were snorkeling in front of the hotel. You could clearly see the fish while wading in the water. It was a nice relaxing day, but we probably would never go back there - just stick to the beach in town. We did have a nice waiter on the beach and after a nice hefty tip we had good service all day. Unfortunately, many others on the tour just got plastered and made fools of themselves at the hotel and on the bus back to the ship.

Hello Congratulations for your baby

august is a hot month but there are places to visit close to progreso

I will reccommend you stay in progreso visit el corchito which is a nice place where you be in touch with nature it has tables and chair to relax and also has 3 ojos de agua or spring water where you can swim the water is so cool and quite because swimming at the ocean is not recomendable is you are waiting a baby is only 5 min from shuttle bus at progreso and after that you can eat at any restaurant you will enjoy the "brisa " sea wind..... is very cheap do this :D:D:D

Archived