Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Solo Cruisers

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Solo Cruisers Do you leave your cares -- and everyone -- behind when you cruise?
Don't Miss Cruise Critic's Best Cruises for Solo Travelers and Cruise Welcome Mat for Solo Cruisers

Old July 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Solo on Eurodam, anyone had a MM inside?

I booked a guarantee MM on the Eurodam for 10/29. This will be my 3rd solo and I am truly looking forward to it! (You fellow solo's know what I mean!)

I posted on the HA board for info on an MM inside but wanted to post here also to see if any of you had one of these staterooms and how did it work out for you.

Thanks!

Ad Sponsored By
Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal lover View Post
I booked a guarantee MM on the Eurodam for 10/29. This will be my 3rd solo and I am truly looking forward to it! (You fellow solo's know what I mean!)

I posted on the HA board for info on an MM inside but wanted to post here also to see if any of you had one of these staterooms and how did it work out for you.

Thanks!
I did 28 days on the Eurodam two years ago.(Transatlantic-Northern Europe) I originally booked an MM guantee. I got a slight upgrade and wound up on deck 8 inside. The room was huge, comfortable, and quiet.

No matter where you are on the Eurodam, you will be happy...great ship, great service. You already are a "hal lover", need I say more.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks Mike. I too am hoping for a bit of an upgrade. No matter though, like you said being a hal lover says it all for me!

Old July 23rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
Cool Cruiser

I was in an MM several years ago. As I recall, it was simply location, there seemed otherwise no difference from an M, or indeed a higher category inside, and I found it just as comfortable as any other inside I've had.