M, G and L remembering Panama

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:26 PM.
Naperville,IL
3,365 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Humidity in LA...................we kept all of ours here....................it's still a jungle out there. We had some heavy rain last nite just to spice things up, but the next few days should be gems I'm getting my hiar highlighted this afternoon................love to bring out my inner blonde...................and then we're having dinner at Jon's.
McKinney, Texas
5,217 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
So you thought I wouldn't find you....WRONG Between this miserable HEAT(102 now at 8:15pm, last night's low was 86) and grandkids I need a vacation NOW!! John decided he would take up residence here since Dillon and Dalton are here so he is sleeping on his sleeping bag in their bedroom each night. PaPa offered to open the sleeper sofa, but he insists that he be in their room. He did go home tonight because Kimberly and Darrell will be here at noon tomorrow, of course we are going there for a swim and dinner both Friday and Sunday. Everyone leaves next Wednesday....although we love the company.....the silence will be appreciated. We went to the Dallas Aquarium this morning, then to Brian's office, he took us all out for a wonderful BBQ lunch in downtown Dallas after that we went for a swim and now the boys are watching a movie.
Naperville,IL
3,365 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
A long vacation is definitely in order, Gail. I'm exhausted after spending a couple of hours with Jeremy and Talia!!! Our heat has subsided....................we're only in the 80's for the next week The AC is off and the wndows are open!!!

We had a nice dinner at Jon's last nite.
Naperville,IL
3,365 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Today we're taking Jeremy and a few of his friends on a tour of the Naperville Police Dept.....................a prize we won in a silent auction for our YMCA. Should be a lot of fun
Naperville,IL
3,365 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
The kids had a great police department visit....................loved sitting in a cell It was supposed to be nice today, but now it's going to be hot and stormy
12,685 Posts
Joined May 2005
The cell experience at a jail is always great.......can't imagine being behind one for more than a few seconds...but always good for photos.
McKinney, Texas
5,217 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
The "gang" went out for ice cream and I opted to stay home Tomorrow is the pool party and BBQ for John's 6th B-day. We have been on the go constantly and although I have slept good each night I still feel tired.
Naperville,IL
3,365 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
We had another downpour yesterday afternoon...................kind of like living in the rain forest. Things are sure green this August We're watching the kids tonite while Jon and Lesley take in a Cubs game.
McKinney, Texas
5,217 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
Another fun filled day here in Allen with the temperature at 103 degrees. I have been taking the kids to swim at 10:30 before it gets to hot. We went out for breakfast tacos this morning. One more day and peace and quiet..........I NEED this cruise.
Naperville,IL
3,365 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Lori at a loss for words The Cubs were rained out last nite...............but the kids were already down there when it was cancelled. We had fun with J & T.......first going to Tae Kwan Do to watch my favorite green belt show his moves. Then we mde brats and corn on the cob for dinner