*:)* ~ OFFICIAL ~ Who wants to cruise "Like A BREEZE!" on 1/5/13 ??? ~ SOUTHERN! *:)*

Randy & Carmen

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

"Like a BREEZE!" - Cruisers

Host Randy - Randy - 1

?

?

?

Looks like a great itinerary. I am interested but first I have to see if the DH really retires in February 2012 like he says he is going to. If he doesn't unfortunately I will have to be here to do payroll for our business. I have heard the retiring story a couple of times in the last 5 years so I have to wait til November 1st to see if he really means its this time. I think he does and if he does count us in.

After 14 years, I've gotten so used to planning my cruises around doing payroll, I'm not gonna know how to act when I can cruise when I please.

I do... I do..... I was planning the December b2b cruise but I love this itinerary.... I'm sold!! I'm in!

Awesome.....I'll add you to the list and get pricing and perks soon. :)

Looks like a great itinerary. I am interested but first I have to see if the DH really retires in February 2012 like he says he is going to. If he doesn't unfortunately I will have to be here to do payroll for our business. I have heard the retiring story a couple of times in the last 5 years so I have to wait til November 1st to see if he really means its this time. I think he does and if he does count us in.

After 14 years, I've gotten so used to planning my cruises around doing payroll, I'm not gonna know how to act when I can cruise when I please.

That would be cool.......tell him to retire already so y'all can play :)

Did you REALLY think I wouldn't plan a group on the new BREEZE? :eek:....I think NOT :D..It's so on ;).....group name will be "Like a BREEZE!".......So who wants in on this?......an 8 day Southern cruise from Miami and prices are lower than a bunch of 7 day cruises from even years ago...like approx in the $700 pp range :D

Saturday, Jan 05.Miami, FL.............. 4:00pm Sunday, Jan 06.... Fun Day at Sea............ Monday, Jan 07... Grand Turk........... 7:00am 2:00pm Tuesday, Jan 08.. La Romana, Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm Wednesday, Jan..09 Curacao....... 2:00pm 11:00pm Thursday, Jan 10. Aruba.......... 8:00am 4:00pm Friday, Jan 11..... Fun Day at Sea............. Saturday, Jan 12. Fun Day at Sea............. Sunday, Jan 13.... Miami, FL............... 8:00am

So who wants in on this?

Host Randy - Randy - 1

KenyaCruise - (names) - 2

?

?

?

So who wants in on this?

Host Randy - Randy - 1

CruisefromNY - Jeff and Anna - 2

?

?

?

Just maybe! :) Need to see pricing & check our schedules & see. Mom & I were talking about a cruise in Jan. 2013, but this would be for hubby & I so need to check on that. LOL

Awesome!

We love the itinerary and are definately interested. Price will be the deciding factor that close to the holidays. We will keep an eye on this page.:D

Great.....keep watching,

we're doing this itenerary too!, but on the feb, 16, 2013 cruise :rolleyes: :D

Well we'll go before you. :D

So who wants in on this?

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

?

?

?

So who wants in on this?

Host Randy - Randy - 1

GoinCrusin - Chris - 2

KenyaCruise - Tee and Dre - 2

?

?

?

Randy, you know I would love to go with you guys, but I committed quite a few months ago to the Conquest out of New Orleans on January 20, 2013... which is only a week after yours will return to Miami. Since the Conquest cruise will cover MY January birthday, and they've put a picture of me in their banner and since it will also include Drinks Cards, I would be in a lot of trouble if I backed out. Lots of Saints and Sinners on the Conquest one, as I'm sure there will be on yours.

But if anything changes, you know I'll jump at the chance to sail with Ricky and Lucy again! :D

Archived