Normandie Wine List

AUNTDEBBA

Does anyone have the Normandie Wine List?

Also I have read that the corkage fee is now $20.00! I know they need to make a profit but I think this is a little outrageous!

Can't help you with the wine list, but can assure you that the corkage fee is $15 in every venue.

Glad to corkage fee is 15 I actually read the $20 posted by cruise critic on there "alchohol" posting. I almost fainted.

As far as the length since it is so long do you think you could let me know the Pinot Noirs (if not to many)

Sorry Mkitchy no buckets of beer on this ship! At least I don't think so never thought to ask. Oh well we will find out soon enough. See you tomarrow afternoon on the PRECRUISE BUS TRIP!

jnlrose

Thanks for the offer but I was able to download the Normandie wine list from cruiseclues? Was just curious about the Normandie as everyone keeps saying how extensive it is. I had a great Pinot Noir last April but alas can't remember which one.

Oh well 6 more months and I will find out

I hear that they have an added feature at the Normandie where you can have 5 courses with wine at every course? But that everyone at the table would have to participate. Doesn't seem quite right as not everyone likes wine. For example I'm going in Sept with 10 other family members and besides one sister in law I'm the only wine drinker thus unless I wanted to eat alone there is no way to expierence this new feature

TAMARA01

Thanks for the info if mkitchey doesn't check this board today I will tell him as I am seeing him tomarrow along with the rest of the crew that is going on our 10 day Summit cruise as we set sail for a little 3 day cruise! Never can get to much of cruisin!

Archived