Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Hurricane Zone 2014

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Hurricane Zone 2014 For those of you who REALLY enjoy discussing the nitty gritty of hurricane season!

Old October 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Carnival Imagination Detours to Bahamas

I have friends on the Imagination that left this morning from Miami. They report that the itinerary has been changed from Key West and Cozumel to two days in Nassau and a day in Freeport. Although the disturbance in the Gulf has weakened no use in risking it.

My friends didn't care where they went as long as they left port

They felt sorry for the people waiting in line next to them however because they were from the Bahamas.

Old October 19th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosoonrz View Post
I have friends on the Imagination that left this morning from Miami. They report that the itinerary has been changed from Key West and Cozumel to two days in Nassau and a day in Freeport. Although the disturbance in the Gulf has weakened no use in risking it.

My friends didn't care where they went as long as they left port

They felt sorry for the people waiting in line next to them however because they were from the Bahamas.
I can't "imagine" that they changed due to the risk from the disturbance. I assume the reason that they changed from Key West is because they have been getting buckets of rain....9"+ the last few days. More heavy rain is falling in the Keys today.

Last edited by Hurricane Expert; October 19th, 2011 at 08:34 AM.