Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


 

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 14th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Missa's Avatar
Missa Missa is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Posts: 433
Default Platinum Coupons

What are the deals offered in the Platinum coupon book?
__________________


"Life's a beach, Soak it UP"

Enchantment 11/2011, Radiance 11/2010, Grandeur 3/2008, Voyager 4/2005, Explorer 4/2003, Grandeur 2/2000

Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #2  
Old November 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM
OhioCruiserDude OhioCruiserDude is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 373
Default

For the most part there the same a gold but you get two of them. I cant think of anything different you get
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:28 PM
csteinhauser csteinhauser is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 196
Default

Found this on another thread:


Here are the coupons that you will find in the Ultimate Value Coupon Book for Platinum Members that were issued July 1, 2010. The new books for 2011 are the same

Platinum Members
Beverage Discount - (purchase any wine, beer or soda by the glass and get a second one free).
Glass of Wine, Beer or Soda Discount - receive a 10% discount.
Complimentary Non-Alcoholic Coffee Beverage - one complimentary non-alcoholic specialty coffee drink with purchase of dinner in any specialty restaurant.
Seattle's Best Coffee - buy any coffee beverage and get a second one free.
Johnny Rockets - 2 for 1 milkshake.
Photo discount - buy 1 photo and receive a 50% discount on a second photo.
Internet Discount - $7.50 USD internet credit or 15% off any internet package purchase.
Wash & Fold - $5.00 USD off a $25.00 USD bag of laundry on Wash & Fold Day (4+ nights sailings only).
Dry Cleaning & Pressing Discount - $5.00 USD off any dry cleaning or pressing services of $25.00 USDor more.
2 Free Casino "Spin to Win" Coupons.
2 Casino Credit $5.00 USD Match Play Coupons.
Bingo Credit - Purchase any bingo package and receive 1 free strip of three Jackpot Bingo Cards.
Gift Shop Discount - Spend $25.00 USD or more on RCI logo and receive a 10% discount.
Fine Jewelry Discount - Spend $1000 USD on Fine Jewelry and receive a 10% discount.
Airbrush Temporary Tattos - purchase any size temporary air brush tattoo and receive a free sparkling glitter upgrade - a $3.00 USD savings.
Caricature & Portrait Discount - receive a 15% discount on any Black & White or Color Caricature or portrait.
Tuxedo Rental Discount - 10% off any tuxedo rental package.
RCI Cookbook Discount - 25% off the purchase of RCI Savor Cookbook.
SPA Credit - 15% off any one spa or salon service.
Diamonds International - $100 USD off "Crown of Light" jewelry.
__________________
Cindy & Jonathan



Explorer of the Seas 9/21/02
Mariner of the Seas 11/23/03
Enchantment of the Seas 11/22/04
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:42 AM
green eyed lady's Avatar
green eyed lady green eyed lady is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by csteinhauser View Post
Found this on another thread:


Here are the coupons that you will find in the Ultimate Value Coupon Book for Platinum Members that were issued July 1, 2010. The new books for 2011 are the same

Platinum Members
Beverage Discount - (purchase any wine, beer or soda by the glass and get a second one free).
Glass of Wine, Beer or Soda Discount - receive a 10% discount.
Complimentary Non-Alcoholic Coffee Beverage - one complimentary non-alcoholic specialty coffee drink with purchase of dinner in any specialty restaurant.
Seattle's Best Coffee - buy any coffee beverage and get a second one free.
Johnny Rockets - 2 for 1 milkshake.
Photo discount - buy 1 photo and receive a 50% discount on a second photo.
Internet Discount - $7.50 USD internet credit or 15% off any internet package purchase.
Wash & Fold - $5.00 USD off a $25.00 USD bag of laundry on Wash & Fold Day (4+ nights sailings only).
Dry Cleaning & Pressing Discount - $5.00 USD off any dry cleaning or pressing services of $25.00 USDor more.
2 Free Casino "Spin to Win" Coupons.
2 Casino Credit $5.00 USD Match Play Coupons.
Bingo Credit - Purchase any bingo package and receive 1 free strip of three Jackpot Bingo Cards.
Gift Shop Discount - Spend $25.00 USD or more on RCI logo and receive a 10% discount.
Fine Jewelry Discount - Spend $1000 USD on Fine Jewelry and receive a 10% discount.
Airbrush Temporary Tattos - purchase any size temporary air brush tattoo and receive a free sparkling glitter upgrade - a $3.00 USD savings.
Caricature & Portrait Discount - receive a 15% discount on any Black & White or Color Caricature or portrait.
Tuxedo Rental Discount - 10% off any tuxedo rental package.
RCI Cookbook Discount - 25% off the purchase of RCI Savor Cookbook.
SPA Credit - 15% off any one spa or salon service.
Diamonds International - $100 USD off "Crown of Light" jewelry.
Just a heads up - the 2011 coupons don't offer the free internet anymore for Emerald and below. Now you have to buy the package to get the discount
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:33 AM
luvscruising2007's Avatar
luvscruising2007 luvscruising2007 is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,881
Default

If they give you a discount on Tux Rental how does that work?
We were thinking of renting a tux for DH on our next cruise and would do it on-line. Would we get the discount applied to our seapass account?
Thanks.
__________________
Just because I can, doesn't mean I should!!

Glitter Text Generator

Past Cruises
Dec 3 2012 RC Explorer of the Seas Eastern Carribbean
June 20 2010 Carnival Pride Bahamas
Sept 2 2009 RC Jewel of the Seas TA
Jan 2009 RC Voyager of the Seas Western Caribbean
Sept 11 2008 RC Explorer of the Seas Canada
Jan 2008 RC Brilliance of the Seas Panama Canal
June 2 2007 RC Radiance of the Seas Alaska



Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old November 15th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Gingerbint's Avatar
Gingerbint Gingerbint is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK, West Sussex
Posts: 409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyed lady View Post
Just a heads up - the 2011 coupons don't offer the free internet anymore for Emerald and below. Now you have to buy the package to get the discount
Just for info - we were Platinum on our Independance cruise in September and had the $7.50 voucher for Internet discount and used both to get $15 of internet.

We then changed to Emerald in November on the AOS and had a voucher for $10 discount off the Internet each, which again we used, giving us $20 worth of internet use.

The voucher could be used as per minutes usage of discoiunt off a package.
__________________


]


Celebrity - Silhouette 22nd June 2014
Celebrity - Eclipse - 2nd May 2014
Royal - Independence - 29th October 2013
Royal - Serenade of the Seas - 12th June 2013
Royal - Explorer of the Seas - 2nd May 2013
Royal - Independence TA - 22nd November 2012
Royal - Adventure of the Seas - 2nd November 2011
Royal - Independence - 28th September 2011
Royal - Voyager of the Seas - 2nd July 2011
Royal - Adventure of the Seas - 3rd November 2010
Royal - Independence - 5th June 2010
Celebrity - Eclipse - Pre Inaugural - 26th April 2010
Royal - Navigator of the Seas - 6th June 2009
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:31 PM
green eyed lady's Avatar
green eyed lady green eyed lady is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbint View Post
Just for info - we were Platinum on our Independance cruise in September and had the $7.50 voucher for Internet discount and used both to get $15 of internet.

We then changed to Emerald in November on the AOS and had a voucher for $10 discount off the Internet each, which again we used, giving us $20 worth of internet use.

The voucher could be used as per minutes usage of discoiunt off a package.
Maybe you got the old books or different ships use different ones because we were on Freedom last month and you had to buy the pkg to get the discount. We are emerald and when we were on Allure back in June it was the old coupon which was good for free minutes - no purchase required.
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old November 19th, 2011, 08:19 AM
swcruise swcruise is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyed lady View Post
Maybe you got the old books or different ships use different ones because we were on Freedom last month and you had to buy the pkg to get the discount. We are emerald and when we were on Allure back in June it was the old coupon which was good for free minutes - no purchase required.
Hi, We are also Platinum and I used the free Internet service that was available as part of that package in Aug/Sept this year on AOS.
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old November 19th, 2011, 08:52 AM
adomek adomek is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvscruising2007 View Post
If they give you a discount on Tux Rental how does that work?
We were thinking of renting a tux for DH on our next cruise and would do it on-line. Would we get the discount applied to our seapass account?
Thanks.
If you order it ahead of time you will turn in your coupon to the Tuxedo Rental attendant. Otherwise you will turn it in at your fitting. Either way the cost isn't charged before the cruise. It will be on your onboard account. FYI - My husband says the shoes are very comfortable
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old November 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM
macrc macrc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ILL
Posts: 394
Default

The book we got on the Allure 11-6 cruise was dated 8/1/2011 to 2/29/2012.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old November 21st, 2011, 11:03 AM
green eyed lady's Avatar
green eyed lady green eyed lady is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrc View Post
The book we got on the Allure 11-6 cruise was dated 8/1/2011 to 2/29/2012.
That's what we had on FOS in Oct. Did you notice the internet coupons? Guest services told me they changed them and wouldn't let me just have the free minutes. I had to buy a pkg to use the coupon When we were on Allure in June we had the old coupons
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.