Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old December 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Default Member Reviews of the Week by allgames, FitCoach, miniflea, LVResident & jt1120!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Over the Shoulder Travel Bag -- we hope they enjoy it!

Disney Dream 2011 Disney Dream Thanksgiving Cruise by allgames
Disney Dream thanksgiving cruise 11/23/2011 Background This was my 19th cruise. I have travelled on most major lines. What I look for is itinerary, timing, ship, cost, then features etc. For this cruise,it was just my wife and I. I did not have my kids for this trip. I believe a bad day on a cruise ship is better than a good day at work. As I go through this, I am pointing out details that may not be significant to all. That is understandable. I hope to inform all types of cruisers. Continue reading 2011 Disney Dream Thanksgiving Cruise

Norwegian Dawn There's Good and Bad in Everything I Guess.... by FitCoach
I booked this trip nearly a year in advance directly thru NCL. The cruise was selected primarily because of the itinerary - specifically Tortola. Had I read some of the Cruise Critic reviews before booking, I may have done something differently, but nonetheless, we sailed. Continue reading There's Good and Bad in Everything I Guess....

Carnival Freedom Outstanding Thanksgiving Cruise! by miniflea
I'll start by saying that it's been 7 years since our last cruise on Carnival, and that one wasn't anything spectacular. We chose Carnival this time around based on the itinerary, and comments from friends who've recently cruised Carnival. I wasn't sure what to expect, but we came away very happy. Carnival has come a long way since we sailed on the Imagination. This time around, we wanted a longer cruise with plenty of sea days. The Freedom's 8-night Western Caribbean itinerary was perfect. Continue reading Outstanding Thanksgiving Cruise!

Allure of the Seas The Ocean Equivalent Of A Las Vegas Mega Resort by LVResident
It is a given that if you have booked yourself onto either Royal Caribbean's Oasis or Allure of the Seas ships, you are well aware that they are the largest passenger cruise ships in the world. You have probably done your homework ranging from reading the brochure multiple times cover to cover, sought personal recommendations from friends, family and associates and searched the web for discussions, comments and postings. If you have gotten to the latter then you most definitely have found the postings on CruiseCritic.com. Continue reading The Ocean Equivalent Of A Las Vegas Mega Resort

Celebrity Summit Great cruise but the ship needs help by jt1120
It's hard to write an unbiased review of a cruise on Celebrity since it is our favorite line, but there are a few things from our recent cruise that are causing us to worry about that favored status. As a bit of background, my wife and I are both 48, we have no children and this was our 24th cruise. Continue reading Great cruise but the ship needs help

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; December 1st, 2011 at 01:53 PM.