Everything Carnival Elation!

plynn

I never see very much about the Elation...if you have sailed the Elation and have info and photos, please share.:) We will be sailing the Elation in June for a B2B.

We were on the Elation about 3 years ago when she was on the west coast, there are pics in my signature.

I sailed on the Elation on a New Years Cruise into 2007. Here are some basic pictures... (sorry they're so big)

PC312329.jpg

PC312283.jpg

The lido deck is laid out a bit different than the rest of the newer ships... as you can see.

And if you'll excuse the mess, you can see that the rooms are laid out a bit differently too if you choose the two twins instead of the king. (We stayed in room E78)

PC282216.jpg

PC282215.jpg

(If I remember correctly, the shower was to the left)

and the main atrium all decked out for the holidays...

Elation2006028.jpg

Those are the main pictures I could find from my vacation that had parts of the ships that were different than the other ships I've been on (mostly Conquest class).

Hope these were helpful. =]

Wife and I sailed twice on the Elation. Once out of Mobile and three weeks ago out of New Orleans. Here are some video's from that cruise. http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j451/dwillis0824/

Love your pictures! We were on Elation in Sept, 2011 as well, but it wasn't the same cruise as you. The ships in Cozumel gave that one away.;) These should give the OP a good idea about the ship and look about the same as the ones I have. Was going to upload some of my pics, but that was taking forever. I do have some on my FB. Thanks for sharing.

Love your pictures! We were on Elation in Sept, 2011 as well, but it wasn't the same cruise as you. The ships in Cozumel gave that one away.;) These should give the OP a good idea about the ship and look about the same as the ones I have. Was going to upload some of my pics, but that was taking forever. I do have some on my FB. Thanks for sharing.

Would love to see your pictures or video's when you get them together. Our cruise was shortened in September by Tropical storm Lee, so we thought we would try again, we had a great time on both cruises.

I can post more later if anyone is interested :D

I'd love to see more pictures!

We're going on the Elation in June. I booked 2 porthole cabins and the booking confirmations are currently sitting under the Christmas tree for Mom, Dad and sissy to unwrap. It'll be my parents first cruise and I can't wait to see the look on Mom's face when she unwraps her present. I am SOOOO gonna beat Santa in the present department this year :D

I'd love to see more pictures!

We're going on the Elation in June. I booked 2 porthole cabins and the booking confirmations are currently sitting under the Christmas tree for Mom, Dad and sissy to unwrap. It'll be my parents first cruise and I can't wait to see the look on Mom's face when she unwraps her present. I am SOOOO gonna beat Santa in the present department this year :D

That is awesome :D

Archived