Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Norwegian Cruise Line
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Norwegian Cruise Line
Read thousands of Norwegian Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Norwegian Cruise Deals

How to Set Up a Meet & Mingle on Your NCL Cruise

NEW! Find Your NORWEGIAN Roll Call


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 15th, 2011, 10:15 AM
cherylroslyn's Avatar
cherylroslyn cherylroslyn is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Roslyn, New York
Posts: 4,847
Default Anyone just back from the DAWN????

I'm about to go ito single digits and I'm becoming crazed for information
__________________




Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #2  
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:18 PM
oldguysandgalls's Avatar
oldguysandgalls oldguysandgalls is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 563
Default

You'll love the Dawn! We were on the Dawn (11 nights) Nov.02-Nov.13/2011) and it was another wonderful and memorable cruise for us.

This was the first time we did free-style cruising; it was all very relaxing. Dining whenever, wherever, and with whom you want. You can have a table for two, four or larger. It feels as if you are on land, and dine at one of your favourite restaurants. (we didn't try the specialty (cover charge) restaurants though)

Cabins (inside for us) are well apppointed, mini fridge, safe, plenty of towels etc.

The Dawn is very clean, pleasantly decorated, spacious, and very well maintained throughout the cruise.

The ports of call are for most part either right downtown, or within a very short walking distance of downtown.

We found the crew to be impeccable, helpful, friendly, and very customer satisfaction oriented.






Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylroslyn View Post
I'm about to go ito single digits and I'm becoming crazed for information
__________________
Booked:
NCL
Norwegian Sun 2013

Sailed:
NCL:
Norwegian Dawn,
SS Norway (Memories)
RCL:
Grandeur of the Seas,
Legend of the Seas,
Song of Norway
Carnival:
Legend,
Sensation
Cunard:
Queen Elizabeth II, (Transatlantic)
HAL:
Maasdam,
Rijndam,
Sun Tours (UK)
Carousel (Mediterranean)
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old December 15th, 2011, 01:28 PM
camz's Avatar
camz camz is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 2,556
Default

Although I have not been on the Dawn for a year now , I love the Dawn! The ship is a beautiful ship with a great layout. Also, has lots of stories which makes her even more exciting. The crew on the Dawn is the friendliest at sea. Have a great vacation!
__________________




Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda 9/22/2013
Norwegian Star to Bermuda 9/30/2012
Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda 8/15/2010
Norwegian Gem to The Bahamas 12/26/2009
Norwegian Majesty to Bermuda 8/02/2009
Norwegian Majesty to Bermuda 8/30/2008
Norwegian Majesty to The Bahamas 10/24/2007
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:55 PM
weltek weltek is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,574
Default

Just off her yesterday. Any specific questions? It will be a few days before I can review. Some tidbits:

-Ate at La Cucina, Moderno, Bamboo and the Sushi Bar
All were good. The boring risotto at La Cucina was the only real disappiointment. Moderno was awesome. The dessert at Bamboo was very memorable. Sushi was very good. The Red Hokkaido roll was particularly delicious.

-Dinner in the MDR was the best I've had. We both had some entrees that we've had over the years on NCL, but the quality seemed improved. Meat was always done just as we asked for it (Medium rare in his case, medium in mine). Even burgers at the poolside BBQ and Bimini Barb DH said were perfectly cooked.

-In your Day 1 Freestyle Daily, look for an annoucement to leave your name at the front desk for an opportunity to dine with a ship's officer. We were able to dine with two other couples and Neill, the F&B director.

-The White Hot Night party was held in the Spinnaker, which was a little disappointing as we'd been to two others on NCL that were held on the pool deck.

-The first day and last day were pretty wavy seas.

-Free tenders to Cayo Leventado on Samana, so make a beach day if you don't have anything else going. It was a quick tender ride.

-Lots of piano based entertainers, doing a lot of classics. All are pretty good, but we yearned for more variety. Kenosis in Spinnaker and the pool band were the only other options.

-20% off martinis in the Star Bar. It wasn't busy at all, which was kind of sad. The bartender said since the 2 for 1 was discontinued, business has been way down.

-3 martini tastings were offered. One on each sea day, and they did a different style (first was a mish mash, second was "fruity" and third was "dessert and creamy") each time.

-There was no "Best of" lunch or dinner that I saw offered, but they did do a "Taste of India" lunch. We didn't sign up.

-They had eggs benedict at the breakfast buffet, which was new to us. The eggs were hit or miss on nice creamy yolks. In the MDR, the yolks were perfect. The waffles were really good. They had berries, caramel bananas and sugar free or regular syrup.

-I wish they had salsa at lunch on the buffet. They had tortilla chips at lunch, but no salsa. They had salsa at breakfast, though.

-For any nighttime pooldeck parties, it's kind of cool to hang at the Bimini Bar and overlook everything.

-We grabbed wings to go from Blue Lagoon to eat in Pearly Kings for the Packer game. Worked great! The new location (Deck 8 over atrium) for Blue Lagoon seems to make it a little quieter and service a little better. Not being in a main traffic thoroughfare is probably good.

-Had to ask for a room service menu, but then we ended up not using it. :-)
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM
cherylroslyn's Avatar
cherylroslyn cherylroslyn is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Roslyn, New York
Posts: 4,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltek View Post
Just off her yesterday. Any specific questions? It will be a few days before I can review. Some tidbits:

-Ate at La Cucina, Moderno, Bamboo and the Sushi Bar
All were good. The boring risotto at La Cucina was the only real disappiointment. Moderno was awesome. The dessert at Bamboo was very memorable. Sushi was very good. The Red Hokkaido roll was particularly delicious.

-Dinner in the MDR was the best I've had. We both had some entrees that we've had over the years on NCL, but the quality seemed improved. Meat was always done just as we asked for it (Medium rare in his case, medium in mine). Even burgers at the poolside BBQ and Bimini Barb DH said were perfectly cooked.

-In your Day 1 Freestyle Daily, look for an annoucement to leave your name at the front desk for an opportunity to dine with a ship's officer. We were able to dine with two other couples and Neill, the F&B director.

-The White Hot Night party was held in the Spinnaker, which was a little disappointing as we'd been to two others on NCL that were held on the pool deck.

-The first day and last day were pretty wavy seas.

-Free tenders to Cayo Leventado on Samana, so make a beach day if you don't have anything else going. It was a quick tender ride.

-Lots of piano based entertainers, doing a lot of classics. All are pretty good, but we yearned for more variety. Kenosis in Spinnaker and the pool band were the only other options.

-20% off martinis in the Star Bar. It wasn't busy at all, which was kind of sad. The bartender said since the 2 for 1 was discontinued, business has been way down.

-3 martini tastings were offered. One on each sea day, and they did a different style (first was a mish mash, second was "fruity" and third was "dessert and creamy") each time.

-There was no "Best of" lunch or dinner that I saw offered, but they did do a "Taste of India" lunch. We didn't sign up.

-They had eggs benedict at the breakfast buffet, which was new to us. The eggs were hit or miss on nice creamy yolks. In the MDR, the yolks were perfect. The waffles were really good. They had berries, caramel bananas and sugar free or regular syrup.

-I wish they had salsa at lunch on the buffet. They had tortilla chips at lunch, but no salsa. They had salsa at breakfast, though.

-For any nighttime pooldeck parties, it's kind of cool to hang at the Bimini Bar and overlook everything.

-We grabbed wings to go from Blue Lagoon to eat in Pearly Kings for the Packer game. Worked great! The new location (Deck 8 over atrium) for Blue Lagoon seems to make it a little quieter and service a little better. Not being in a main traffic thoroughfare is probably good.

-Had to ask for a room service menu, but then we ended up not using it. :-)
Thank you so much.....



I think everyone on here probably has some idea of how I'm feeling right now.........I just love getting excited about my trip by reading about other people's experiences.....


Thank you oldguyandgalls, camz, and weltek


Weltek was the tender process for Cayo Leventado Chaotic or a free for all???


Were there long lines or crowds at the beach???
__________________




Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Dr. Jack Daniels's Avatar
Dr. Jack Daniels Dr. Jack Daniels is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltek View Post
Just off her yesterday. Any specific questions?
Who was the CD?

Did you see Jose' and Patti?

Was there a magician or juggler on board perfroming?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Rahi's Avatar
Rahi Rahi is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylroslyn View Post
I'm about to go ito single digits and I'm becoming crazed for information
What does that mean? --single digits?
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old December 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM
CruisinMaterial's Avatar
CruisinMaterial CruisinMaterial is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Merrimack Valley, MA USA
Posts: 9,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jack Daniels View Post
Who was the CD?

Did you see Jose' and Patti?

Thanks!
Is this group expected to be onboard??

I heard today John Sanchez is the Cruise Director now since Paul Scalley left.
__________________
My Cruisin' History
Norwegian Jewel 10/27/13 (AquaFest), Norwegian Breakaway 4/30/13 (Trans-Atlantic), Celebrity Millennium 3/3/13 (Asia ),
Norwegian Dawn 8/31/12, Norwegian Dawn 1/4/12,
Norwegian Spirit 8/28/11**, Norwegian EPIC 3/12/11, Norwegian Jewel 1/2/11
Norwegian Spirit 5/10, Norwegian Jewel 3/10 , Norwegian Sky 1/10, Norwegian Jewel 1/10,
Carnival Destiny 5/05 ,
Norwegian Spirit 5/09, Celebrity Solstice 3/09*, Crown Princess 1/09,
Norwegian Dream 5/08, Norwegian Sun 1/08, Norwegian Jewel 5/07,
Caribbean Princess 9/06, Star Princess 10/05**, Celebrity Millennium 8/04*,
Celebrity Millennium 1/04*, RCCL Splendour OTS 8/03*, Coral Princess 4/03, NCL Dawn 1/03*, Grand Princess 5/01
*denotes Atlantis voyage
**denotes voyage impacted by tropical weather
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old December 15th, 2011, 04:10 PM
cherylroslyn's Avatar
cherylroslyn cherylroslyn is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Roslyn, New York
Posts: 4,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahi View Post
What does that mean? --single digits?
under ten day till I sail??? 9 to be exact.......
__________________




Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old December 15th, 2011, 04:12 PM
cherylroslyn's Avatar
cherylroslyn cherylroslyn is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Roslyn, New York
Posts: 4,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinMaterial View Post
Is this group expected to be onboard??

I heard today John Sanchez is the Cruise Director now since Paul Scalley left.
I just had him on the Gem....great guy. I don't think he is as experienced as some of the people that are mentioned on this board (i.e. Matt Baker, Sinan and Paul).... but I think he is ever present around the ship and does his best to make sure everyone is having a great time!!!!!
__________________




Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:22 PM
VideoTech's Avatar
VideoTech VideoTech is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jack Daniels View Post
Who was the CD?

Did you see Jose' and Patti?

Was there a magician or juggler on board perfroming?

Thanks!
Just off the Dawn 14 day Southern Caribbean. Fantastic ship, great itinerary, the usual stellar NCL staff.

There was a magician on board, and I believe he had a Stardust Theater show one night, and a more informal "close up" magic show somewhere else on another night. We didn't attend either show, though, so can't comment on the quality of the entertainment.
__________________
NCL Pride of America, 3/15/14 Hawaii (POA review here)
NCL Jewel, 12/29/13 Western Caribbean
NCL Pearl, 8/5/12 Alaska & Glacier Bay
NCL Dawn, 12/4/11 Southern Caribbean
NCL Spirit, 7/17/11 Western Caribbean
NCL Sun, 1/1/11 Eastern Caribbean
NCL Epic, 8/28/10 Western Caribbean
NCL Pearl, 7/25/10 Alaska & Glacier Bay
RCCL Freedom, 3/15/2009 Western Caribbean
Carnival Glory, 11/8/2008 Eastern diverted to Western Caribbean
Carnival Fantasy, 1/13/07 Western Caribbean
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM
CRUISIN' TOGETHER's Avatar
CRUISIN' TOGETHER CRUISIN' TOGETHER is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylroslyn View Post
Thank you so much.....



I think everyone on here probably has some idea of how I'm feeling right now.........I just love getting excited about my trip by reading about other people's experiences.....


Thank you oldguyandgalls, camz, and weltek


Weltek was the tender process for Cayo Leventado Chaotic or a free for all???


Were there long lines or crowds at the beach???
I feel how you're feeling....we have 30 days and 22 hours...but who's counting?
__________________
Anita
____________

Sailing on the Norwegian Dawn November 25, 2012
Sailed on the Norwegian Dawn January 15, 2012
Sailed on the Carnival Fascination October 15, 2011
Sailed on the Norwegian Sun December 11, 2010
Sailed on the Carnival Fascination April 26, 2010
Sailed on the Norwegian Pearl December 12, 2009
Sailed on the Carnival Fascination March 12, 2009
Sailed on the Norwegian Dawn December 6, 2008
Sailed on the Norwegian Jewel December 16, 2007
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old December 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM
VideoTech's Avatar
VideoTech VideoTech is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoTech View Post
Just off the Dawn 14 day Southern Caribbean. Fantastic ship, great itinerary, the usual stellar NCL staff.

There was a magician on board, and I believe he had a Stardust Theater show one night, and a more informal "close up" magic show somewhere else on another night. We didn't attend either show, though, so can't comment on the quality of the entertainment.
Ooops. Meant the "Dawn 10 day" of course. I guess I was wishing it had been 14 days!
__________________
NCL Pride of America, 3/15/14 Hawaii (POA review here)
NCL Jewel, 12/29/13 Western Caribbean
NCL Pearl, 8/5/12 Alaska & Glacier Bay
NCL Dawn, 12/4/11 Southern Caribbean
NCL Spirit, 7/17/11 Western Caribbean
NCL Sun, 1/1/11 Eastern Caribbean
NCL Epic, 8/28/10 Western Caribbean
NCL Pearl, 7/25/10 Alaska & Glacier Bay
RCCL Freedom, 3/15/2009 Western Caribbean
Carnival Glory, 11/8/2008 Eastern diverted to Western Caribbean
Carnival Fantasy, 1/13/07 Western Caribbean

Last edited by VideoTech; December 15th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Dr. Jack Daniels's Avatar
Dr. Jack Daniels Dr. Jack Daniels is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinMaterial View Post
Is this group expected to be onboard??

I heard today John Sanchez is the Cruise Director now since Paul Scalley left.
My bad. Their website says they will not be on board the Dawn until February 5, 2012 and will stay until June 29, 2012.

http://www.joseandpatti.net/
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old December 15th, 2011, 07:23 PM
coscab's Avatar
coscab coscab is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fl
Posts: 476
Default mini suite on dawn

Anyone that just got off the dawn recently stay in a mini suite on deck 11?
I have to book a cruise for myself, DH and another couple, we are all light sleepers and I have read horror stories about noise from deck 12,
but we all insist on a mini suites so we are stuck with deck 11, anyone been in a quiet cabin on that deck, maybe forward under the new suites?
Thanks for any input, sailing on the Sun in Jan. but can't wait to experience the Dawn in 2013.
Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old December 16th, 2011, 09:22 AM
CruisinMaterial's Avatar
CruisinMaterial CruisinMaterial is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Merrimack Valley, MA USA
Posts: 9,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylroslyn View Post
I just had him on the Gem....great guy. I don't think he is as experienced as some of the people that are mentioned on this board (i.e. Matt Baker, Sinan and Paul).... but I think he is ever present around the ship and does his best to make sure everyone is having a great time!!!!!
Thanks for the review of the CD! I've never heard of him before so that's why I was curious! I guess you're going to have a lot of time with him over the next few weeks!
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old December 16th, 2011, 09:23 AM
CruisinMaterial's Avatar
CruisinMaterial CruisinMaterial is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Merrimack Valley, MA USA
Posts: 9,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jack Daniels View Post
My bad. Their website says they will not be on board the Dawn until February 5, 2012 and will stay until June 29, 2012.

http://www.joseandpatti.net/
Darn! I met them on the Norwegian Spirit for the Tropical Storm Lee adventure in August and they were great! Very friendly and entertaining duo!!
__________________
My Cruisin' History
Norwegian Jewel 10/27/13 (AquaFest), Norwegian Breakaway 4/30/13 (Trans-Atlantic), Celebrity Millennium 3/3/13 (Asia ),
Norwegian Dawn 8/31/12, Norwegian Dawn 1/4/12,
Norwegian Spirit 8/28/11**, Norwegian EPIC 3/12/11, Norwegian Jewel 1/2/11
Norwegian Spirit 5/10, Norwegian Jewel 3/10 , Norwegian Sky 1/10, Norwegian Jewel 1/10,
Carnival Destiny 5/05 ,
Norwegian Spirit 5/09, Celebrity Solstice 3/09*, Crown Princess 1/09,
Norwegian Dream 5/08, Norwegian Sun 1/08, Norwegian Jewel 5/07,
Caribbean Princess 9/06, Star Princess 10/05**, Celebrity Millennium 8/04*,
Celebrity Millennium 1/04*, RCCL Splendour OTS 8/03*, Coral Princess 4/03, NCL Dawn 1/03*, Grand Princess 5/01
*denotes Atlantis voyage
**denotes voyage impacted by tropical weather
Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old December 16th, 2011, 10:05 AM
weltek weltek is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,574
Default

Johnny Sanchez was a decent cruise director. He's young, so still developing a bit, but he was accessible and visible around the ship, making sure guests were having a good time. His support staff were also generally good.

Calvin was the hotel director. He was very nice at our CC M&G, but kind of looked past people as he walked around the ship. That was unfortunate.

Stardust entertainers were:
Dave Heenan (comedian)
James Stephens III (impresionist & comedian)
Greg Gleason (magician)
Band on the Run (musical variety)
TerranceB (hypnotist)
Gary Lovini (violinist)
Second City (comedy)
Bollywood (dance, acrobatics, music)
Claire Maidin (pop & classic cabaret....whatever that means)

Lounge/bar entertainers:
Lucky Duo (man/woman piano singer combo)
Eric Lilley (piano/vocalist)
Ariel Jacobe (piano/vocalist)
Kenosis (various styles/decades cover band...does the 70-90s party tunes among other more classic sounds)
New Season poolside regge band
Margie Hobbs (piano/vocalist)
DJ Dragna (spinnaker and poolside DJ)

Samana tendering:
We didn't go until the afternoon, when the rain had died down. It wasn't busy AT ALL in the afternoon. The weather I'm sure had something to do with this, and the average age of cruisers being 59 on this sailing. :-)

Note to anyone with private booked excursions in Samana, in case you didn't see it, you don't get tender boats for town right away. Generally noon would be a good estimate of when you'll be able to get off the tender boats in Samana. <---I didn't do this, but this is what people were estimating at our M&G after speaking with NCL. Arrange with your tour operator accordingly.

Last edited by weltek; December 16th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #19  
Old December 16th, 2011, 10:35 AM
CruisinMaterial's Avatar
CruisinMaterial CruisinMaterial is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Merrimack Valley, MA USA
Posts: 9,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltek View Post
Johnny Sanchez was a decent cruise director. He's young, so still developing a bit, but he was accessible and visible around the ship, making sure guests were having a good time. His support staff were also generally good.

Calvin was the hotel director. He was very nice at our CC M&G, but kind of looked past people as he walked around the ship. That was unfortunate.

Stardust entertainers were:
Dave Heenan (comedian)
James Stephens III (impresionist & comedian)
Greg Gleason (magician)
Band on the Run (musical variety)
TerranceB (hypnotist)
Gary Lovini (violinist)
Second City (comedy)
Bollywood (dance, acrobatics, music)
Claire Maidin (pop & classic cabaret....whatever that means)

Lounge/bar entertainers:
Lucky Duo (man/woman piano singer combo)
Eric Lilley (piano/vocalist)
Ariel Jacobe (piano/vocalist)
Kenosis (various styles/decades cover band...does the 70-90s party tunes among other more classic sounds)
New Season poolside regge band
Margie Hobbs (piano/vocalist)
DJ Dragna (spinnaker and poolside DJ)
Thank you for this comprehensive list of entertainers! Calvin will be on our sailing and so will Johnny Sanchez. Good to hear the Cruise Director is younger, that usually signals a good time in the disco! Did you experience the DJ at all?
__________________
My Cruisin' History
Norwegian Jewel 10/27/13 (AquaFest), Norwegian Breakaway 4/30/13 (Trans-Atlantic), Celebrity Millennium 3/3/13 (Asia ),
Norwegian Dawn 8/31/12, Norwegian Dawn 1/4/12,
Norwegian Spirit 8/28/11**, Norwegian EPIC 3/12/11, Norwegian Jewel 1/2/11
Norwegian Spirit 5/10, Norwegian Jewel 3/10 , Norwegian Sky 1/10, Norwegian Jewel 1/10,
Carnival Destiny 5/05 ,
Norwegian Spirit 5/09, Celebrity Solstice 3/09*, Crown Princess 1/09,
Norwegian Dream 5/08, Norwegian Sun 1/08, Norwegian Jewel 5/07,
Caribbean Princess 9/06, Star Princess 10/05**, Celebrity Millennium 8/04*,
Celebrity Millennium 1/04*, RCCL Splendour OTS 8/03*, Coral Princess 4/03, NCL Dawn 1/03*, Grand Princess 5/01
*denotes Atlantis voyage
**denotes voyage impacted by tropical weather
Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old December 16th, 2011, 10:51 AM
crzysttchr crzysttchr is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Southern ONtario, Canada
Posts: 114
Default

THNX for sharing.. nice to see some info on the performers and directors!

Lynn (still uber excited... 19 days to go)
__________________
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 AM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.