Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Ocean Village

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old December 15th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default FOUND photo's, from2008 Ocean Village

In October 2011, my family and I had a cruise on the now Australian based liner, Pacific Pearl. As many may know this is the former 'Ocean Village'. Whilst searching for something our son lost, we found various items of clothing down behind the drawers, along with two photographs still in the 'Ocean Village' jacket. They are in excellent condition and are title; 'DUBROVNIK. Temples and Tavernas. 16th - 22nd October 2008'
I have scanned one of the photographs and hopefully it is attached to this post.
Hopefully, the owners can be found. If owners are found, then I will gladly arrange to post them their lost memories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CRUISEfoundPHOTO.jpg (9.2 KB, 84 views)

Old December 20th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Cool Cruiser

Hey, Many thanks -- I will notify OV=ers as and when(we have a facebook froup, that we keep in touch with each other - incase CC - close the OV Threads x.
- and maybe find an owner - My, it just goes to show the cleaning is not upto standard lol !!! Hope you enjoyed her too . xx

We have a facebook group where most of us OV-ers now meet up to reminess https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/165482290153254/ and will mention ontheir too
Once again thanks xx

Far far too many static destinations to mention --- Had many cruises and a lot on Ocean Village and have loved everyone. R.I.P to a great Brand

On Ventura AGAIN in Sept .....