Welcome to your *NEW* Home !

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:42 AM.
Ewing, NJ
2,489 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Here's a brand new forum opened up just for you. Feel free to start new threads about any topic that comes to mind.

Senior Community Support
Contact Us

Submit your cruise review with photos for a chance to win Cruise Critic Logo gear. A prize is awarded weekly.
Redding, CA
10,224 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Originally posted by Help@
Here's a brand new forum opened up just for you. Feel free to start new threads about any topic that comes to mind.

Gosh, do I get to be the first one to post on this new forum??!! It looks like it is set up so that anyone who goes into the old forum will automatically be directed here.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Annie
5/03 Spirit Alaska...12/04 Miracle Western Caribbean...9/06 Victory NE & Canada...1/07 Paradise Baja...4/07 Spirit Hawaii...5/07 Spirit Alaska...11/07 Valor Western Caribbean...12/07 Paradise Baja, CA...1/08 Spirit Mexican Riviera...3/09 Pride Panama Canal...5/09 Splendor Pacific Northwest...9/09 Spirit Hawaii...1/10 Splendor Mexican Riviera...4/10 NCL Spirit NOLA to Boston...4/10 Carnival Elation Panama Canal...6/10 Carnival Spirit Alaska...10/10 NCL Spirit Boston to New Orleans... 1/11 Carnival Miracle So. Caribbean...2/11 Carnival Miracle So. Caribbean...4/11 Carnival Spirit Hawaii...10/11 Carnival Magic Mediterranean...10/11 Carnival Magic Transatlantic...4/12 Carnival Spirit...Northwest...9/12 Carnival Spirit...Transpacific to Sydney...10/12 Dawn Princess...New Zealand 3/13 Carnival Breeze...B2B Eastern Caribbean, 9/13 Carnival Legend...B2B Northern Europe and British Isles, 1/6/14 Carnival Imagination Caribbean, 1/10/14 Carnival Imagination...Panama Canal, 8/14 Carnival Legend...TP to Sydney, 11/14 Carnival Liberty...Caribbean, 9/15 Carnival Miracle...Mexico, 10/15 & 11/15 Carnival Triumph...B2B Caribbean Journey...1/16 Carnival Miracle, Mexico, Carnival Inspiration...9/16 Mexico, 10/16 Carnival Vista TA

Future Cruises

2/17 Carnival Pride...Journeys PC, Caribbean4/17 Carnival Miracle...B2B Mexican Riviera
9/17 Carnival Miracle...Journeys Alaska
1/18 Carnival Miracle...B2B Mexico & Journey Panama Canal

Words To Live By:

Make Memories, Not Regrets.
Convenience and Safety Trump Cost.
Do Life, Love, Travel.
Laissez les Bon temps rouler

Hamilton ON
6,605 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by luv2cruz44
Gosh, do I get to be the first one to post on this new forum??!! It looks like it is set up so that anyone who goes into the old forum will automatically be directed here.
I think so Ann. I posted the last old one it appears.
I hope people look for us here. There seem to be only a limited number who are still chatting. However, if some want to think about a reunion cruise they may want to come back. Or for chatting abou the Baltic or wherever down the road...

Will you post over on your Australia roll call that we are here as there are many old Dreamers and Magic people on that one. Thanks.

I am not sure if we are supposed to continue in this thread or the one above it that has all our old ones.
Columbus, Ohio
5,232 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Originally posted by lettienets
I think we are supposed to be here. In the New Home thread
It's great to have a new home....Thanks Lettie for setting it up.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
George & Joyce

Royal Caribbean
Crown & Anchor
Diamond Member

Celebrity Elite Menber
Hamilton ON
6,605 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
I hope people think to look here. Next week we should hear baout Carnival's plans for Europe. I hope they just announce it and not open up bookings yet. I want some time to think about things. Sometimes I book too far ahead and then change my mind.

Hope eveybody has a nice new year. i am not going anywhere tonight. Lettei
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Coming up:
RCI RadianceOTS May26,2017 Alaska
NCL Getaway Nov26,2017 W Caribbean (bd cruise)
Carnival Horizon May9,2018 TA
NCL Jade Sept29,2018 Path of Vikings
Savannah, GA
2,567 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Thank you CC Helper for our new home.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sallie
Life is a menu of adventure and I am ordering everything!

Commodore

[email protected]

"Life, I think, is about friendship and what happens in the dash between dates on a headstone."
Wesley DeMott, Adventurer

Hamilton ON
6,605 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by lives to cruise
Thank you CC Helper for our new home.
Hi Sallie and Michael, how's it going? Are you thinking about a Baltic or N Europe cruise?
I am looking forward to the Breeze TA. What have you got in mind for another cruise/trip?
Savannah, GA
2,567 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Hi Sallie and Michael, how's it going? Are you thinking about a Baltic or N Europe cruise?
I am looking forward to the Breeze TA. What have you got in mind for another cruise/trip?
Hi Loretta, we're doing good and I hope you are too.

We booked the Pride for this coming October and yes, hopefully we can do the Baltic in 2013 if Carnival goes there. If not then we are looking at cruising to Hawaii. Would love to do the Breeze TA but don't think it's in our future.

Hope you have a great new year.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sallie

Commodore

[email protected]

"Life, I think, is about friendship and what happens in the dash between dates on a headstone."

Jackson, MS
1,335 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
Yea! I found it. Then I subscribed to it so hopefully, will get notices when anyone post. Thanks, Loretta and Helper at CC.
Patsy
Ontario,Canada.
1,198 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Happy New Year to everyone and welcome to our new home. Thank you for setting this up Loretta

Val.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Vista. Oct. 2016.
Carnival Vista. Oct.2016. Transatlantic.
Carnival Legend. Baltics 2013
Carnival Legend British Isles.Back to our birth place.2013
Carnival Spirit Hawaii 2012
Carnival Magic Transatlantic 2011
Carnival Magic 2011
Carnival Dream. 2009
Carnival Miracle. 2008
Carnival Freedom. 2008
Carnival Freedom. 2007
Carnival Miracle.2005
Carnival Legend.2004
Carnival Pride.2002
Carnival Sensation.2001.
Hamilton ON
6,605 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Seem to be a lot of people chattering on the regular Carnival chat board about 2 Carnivals ship in Europe in 2013.
I sure hope the itineraries are announced but not open yet for booking. Need lots of time to think about what to do.
That could make for interesting transatlantics too.
Wonder what will be announced on the 5th?

Still waiting on the new loyalty plan too.
Happy new year!
What's everybody doing? Now that we have our new location, where is everybody? Don't forget to email people that we have moved if we don't hear from people after the announcement....
Leduc,Alberta
617 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Hi all. Hope everyone had a great Cristmas and New Year. Haven't booked anything....yet. Still checking things out. Maybe Vancouver - Hawaii in September. Maybe TA on the Breeze. With airfare added on, the prices for either one would be about the same. Definately a Baltic cruise in 2013.

Dale
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Spirit - Mexican Riviera - Oct 2007
Carnival Valor - Western Caribbean - Oct 2008
Carnival Valor - Eastern Caribbean - Oct 2008
Carnival Dream - Transatlantic - Oct 2009
Carnival Miracle - Southern Caribbean - Jan 2011
Carnival Magic - Mediteranean - October 2011
Carnival Breeze - Transatlantic - November 2012
Carnival Legend - Baltic Sea - August 2013
Savannah, GA
2,567 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Hey everyone. Just checking in.

I am now amongst the vast American unemployed so maybe a cruise earlier that Oct. will be doable that is unless I find another job.

Hope everyone is doing great. Waiting for the big Carnival news.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sallie

Commodore

[email protected]

Hamilton ON
6,605 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by lives to cruise
Hey everyone. Just checking in.

I am now amongst the vast American unemployed so maybe a cruise earlier that Oct. will be doable that is unless I find another job.

Hope everyone is doing great. Waiting for the big Carnival news.
Wow, what can I say Sallie? Sure hope all works out for you. Good luck with the job hunt! That is bad news.

I don't know what is happening on our new chat area here, but some people keep putting messages in the great big old thread. I was hoping we would start a new one in this new Welcome thread and continue here. Opening up both of them every time is a bit of a nuisance.

How about we keep adding our new messages to the new one titled Welcome...
Columbus, Ohio
5,232 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
I don't know what is happening on our new chat area here, but some people keep putting messages in the great big old thread. I was hoping we would start a new one in this new Welcome thread and continue here. Opening up both of them every time is a bit of a nuisance.

How about we keep adding our new messages to the new one titled Welcome...
Maybe we should post an other message on the old thread to remind them of our new home.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
George & Joyce

Royal Caribbean
Crown & Anchor
Diamond Member

Celebrity Elite Menber
Savannah, GA
2,567 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Wow, what can I say Sallie? Sure hope all works out for you. Good luck with the job hunt! That is bad news.
Thanks Loretta, I am the eternal optimist. I know that since this door closed a better one will open.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sallie

Commodore

[email protected]

Silver Spring, MD
3,414 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
hello everyone

I'm a week away from my annual birthday cruise. I fly down to FLL next Friday and board the Crown Princess next Saturday for a week of R&R. It will be strange to be sitting in a bar on a ship and not see any of you guys.

All the 2013 European itineraries should be published by March. I'm going to compare Carnival, RCCL and Princess and see which one I like the best. I hope we can all cruise together again. You all were so much fun.

If the IRS is kind to me, I might try and squeeze in a quickie out of Baltimore around May or June. I won't know until I do my taxes next month.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Judy

It's just one adventure after another. Some good, some not so good, but all adventures nonetheless.

Past cruises: Princess (11), Carnival (7), RCCL (4), Costa (1), NCL (1), Royal (1)

Cape Cod
1,702 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Well, Judy...''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"...I hope you have a wonderful cruise! I am sure that you will meet some nice friends!quote=jpg1747;31851248]hello everyone

I'm a week away from my annual birthday cruise. I fly down to FLL next Friday and board the Crown Princess next Saturday for a week of R&R. It will be strange to be sitting in a bar on a ship and not see any of you guys.

All the 2013 European itineraries should be published by March. I'm going to compare Carnival, RCCL and Princess and see which one I like the best. I hope we can all cruise together again. You all were so much fun.

If the IRS is kind to me, I might try and squeeze in a quickie out of Baltimore around May or June. I won't know until I do my taxes next month.[/quote]
Hamilton ON
6,605 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by jpg1747
hello everyone

I'm a week away from my annual birthday cruise. ............
Have a great birthday cruise Judy!

Hopefully we will get to sail again! Let's hope a Baltic/Europe one in 2013 will work out for many of us. You are right, we will have to compare all the cruiselines and itineraries and prices etc.

It is a little disappointing that Carnival wasn't ready with their announcement this week. Oh well, lots of time. Heck many of us are cruising soon, how lucky is that. I would like to have lots of time to compare and think about future cruises, don't like being that booked up so far out, too many variables....

Cheryl, have you got a trip coming up? I leave on Carnival Victory on the 22nd.