Cruise Compass Navigator of the Seas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Up North and Down South, UK
16,774 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Compasses posted by cruising_granddad here
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Linda

Upcoming cruise : Buenos Aires - Valparaiso on Crown Princess. Link to roll call information spreadsheet here. Read only.

Bit of a blog : Crown Princess : Buenos Aires - Valparaiso : February 1st 2017 here

Bit of a Blog : Solstice : Auckland – Fremantle – Sydney : February 14th 2016 here

Blogs in profile from Rhapsody (includes India), Legend (Baltics), Oasis (Mediterranean), Freedom (Caribbean) and others.
Gulf Shores, AL
10 Posts
Joined Jan 2013
I just returned from a 7 night cruise, departing New Orleans, going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. If that is where you are going let me know and I will be glad to send you the Cruise Compass.

If anyone can tell me where to post them online I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Merion, Pennsylvania
56,471 Posts
Joined Oct 2003
Originally posted by LALindaJ
I just returned from a 7 night cruise, departing New Orleans, going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. If that is where you are going let me know and I will be glad to send you the Cruise Compass.

Thanks
The Navigator, currently based out of New Orleans, is now doing only Western itineraries.

This thread is from a year ago.

Houston
94 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by LALindaJ

Thanks
I would love to see them if you can get them posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future Sailing
Oasis of the Seas - 8/16

Past Sailings
Navigator of the Seas
Carnival Triumph
Carnival Ecstasy
Carnival Jubilee
Alberta, Canada
1,507 Posts
Joined May 2012
Originally posted by kewlkruiser
I would love to see them if you can get them posted.

I know this is an old thread but you seem to be looking for the recent Navigator compasses. Here's a link to a great thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...igator+compass
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sherry

144 wonderful nights at sea......so far.

Feb 2016 Allure of the Seas 7 nt E. Caribbean~~~Feb 2016 RCI Allure of the Seas 7 nt W. Caribbean~~~Nov 2015 RCI Serenade of the Seas 11 nt S.Caribbean~~~ Sept 2014 RCI Navigator of the Seas 7 nt W.Caribbean~~~Sept 2014 RCI Navigator of the Seas 7 nt W.Caribbean~~~Feb 2014 RCI Oasis of the Seas 7 nt W. Caribbean ~~~ Nov 2013 RCI Independence of the Seas 13 nt Transatlantic~~~ Feb 2013 RCI Navigator of the Seas 7 nt W.Caribbean ~~~ Feb 2011 Celebrity Solstice 7 nt E.Caribbean ~~~ Jan 2010 RCI Radiance of the Seas 10 nt Mexican Riviera ~~~ Jan 2009 Carnival Liberty 7 nt W.Caribbean ~~~ May 2006 HAL Zaandam 3 nt Pacific Coast ~~~ Dec 2003 RCI Navigator of the Seas 7 nt E.Caribbean ~~~ Oct 2001 RCI Rhapsody of the Seas 14 nt Panama Canal ~~~ Oct 2001 RCI Rhapsody of the Seas 11 nt Hawaii ~~~ Oct 2000-HAL Zaandam 12 nt S.Caribbean ~~~ Feb 2000 RCI Rhapsody of the Seas 7 nt Mexican Riviera
Houston
94 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Thanks!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future Sailing
Oasis of the Seas - 8/16

Past Sailings
Navigator of the Seas
Carnival Triumph