Just got an amazing offer for the Copenhagen to Amersterdam, 11 night, cruise on July 5th...
I am elite on Celebrity.... since Azamara already includes so many nice perks, do they offer anything extra if you are Elite on Celebrity (similar to how Royal Carib gives you Diamond status)?
Thanks for any advice you can offer...
We've been on Seabourn and are hoping that Azamara is the right mix between a small ship and a larger ship, experience.
Angie in San Diego
Click here to Email Angie
- Allure of the Seas, April 27 2014...First time on the 'big boat'!
- May 20, 2013 Celebrity Constellation in the Baltics...Wonderful experience!!
- Sapphire Princess-Grand Suite! Sept. 2012...Alaska, 7 days (lots of rain/fog/wind...only sunny day was our debark day!) Loved the Grand Suite life!
- Azamara Journey - Northern Europe-July 2012 - Tons of Rain but tons of fun, too!
- Mauiva Air Cruise...Like a regular sea cruise, but done in an airplane! April 2012
- Celebrity Silhouette...Dec. 12, 2011...13 Days from Bayonne NJ to Southern Caribbean in AQ. 1st time in such high waves! Yikes!
- Coral Princess...4/24/11...10 Days...Panama Canal (Everyone should see this amazing sight!)
- Celebrity Solstice...March 6, 2011 (Aqua Class -- BLU is Worth Booking AQ!)
- Celebrity Summit...Dec. 4, 2010 (Celebrity Suite)
- Celebrity Millennium...July 9, 2010...Alaska Cruise/Land/Train Tour (We Were Lovin' The Penthouse Life!)
- Seabourn Legend...March 2010
- RCCL Navigator...May 2009
- RCCL Mariner...Feb 2006 (Royal Suite)
- Crown Princess...2005 (Owner's Suite)
- Golden Princess...2002 (Penthouse Suite)