Sinan Ulucay - CD on the Gem -

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:57 PM.
connecticut
83 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
I heard Sinan disembarked this month due to having knee surgery - anyone heard when he will be back on the GEM - heard so many great reviews about him - was so looking forward to having him as our CD.
We leave 2/26/12---
east TN "smokey mountains"
2,616 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Originally posted by ctfamilyof5
I heard Sinan disembarked this month due to having knee surgery - anyone heard when he will be back on the GEM - heard so many great reviews about him - was so looking forward to having him as our CD.
We leave 2/26/12---

Follow his facebook page.. Someone asked last week if he would be back on board And he replied he didnt know yet.. Had to wait to see how his knee healed.. He will be back just dont know the time frame
CT
3,265 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Knee surgery s**** and with all the shenanigans and jumping around that CDs usually do, he needs to make sure he won't re-injure it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
!!! 62 DOWN !!!

7 BOOKED !!!

AMBASSADOR !!!

WE LOVE NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES !!!

"To know, to will, to dare, to be silent." - Estelle Daniels
long Island NY
1,519 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
When I heard that Sinan would not be the cruise director on my 1/18 sailing I was a little disappointed. Hopefylly he has a speady recovery. "Big Ken" was our CD and he was excellant. Very funny guy !!
CT
3,265 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Originally posted by NYcruzzer
When I heard that Sinan would not be the cruise director on my 1/18 sailing I was a little disappointed. Hopefylly he has a speady recovery. "Big Ken" was our CD and he was excellant. Very funny guy !!
Big Ken is hilarious !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
!!! 62 DOWN !!!

7 BOOKED !!!

AMBASSADOR !!!

WE LOVE NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES !!!

"To know, to will, to dare, to be silent." - Estelle Daniels