Still Hangin' With The Primate Posse

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:56 PM.
FL
1,162 Posts
Joined May 2008
It was palmetto armageddon! The upside was they were dead.....the downside.....I'll never walk in the grass with barefeet ever again. Oh and P.S. the neighbor thought he'd make me feel better by informing me that any that survived are now STERILE! Which made me think.....just who the h*** checked.

It's strange in six years I've only found a couple outside our house......now I'm paranoid.
FL
1,162 Posts
Joined May 2008
Originally posted by bighairtexan
Ahhhh maybe that's why I saw a bunch of palmetto's at the fertility clinic!! My gosh if you stepped on one it would squish for a yards! OY the guts.
Just think.....Larry is missing out on palmetto fertility!
South Florida
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by Magellan321
Just think.....Larry is missing out on palmetto fertility!

Palmetto STEW very tasty....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Celebrity Solstice, Western Caribbean, Dec. 11, 2011 aka best roll call ever!
2,061 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Originally posted by Judak
Palmetto STEW very tasty....
Please post your recipes on our other board
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Solstice "Primate Posse" 12/11/11 aka best roll call ever!
South Florida
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by Coreopsis
Please post your recipes on our other board

No recipe - just a bit of information. If anyone wants recipe let me know and I will provide it - on the other board of course....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

South Florida
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Gag barf puke!

TEE HEE! What no recipe for you?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2,061 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
I'm still here! Headed to Vegas in the morning ... which rounds out an insane week. I am channeling Sharon. I haven't unpacked from San Diego. Or Sacramento. Or Carmel.

I'm an over achiever. I am starting to run low on clean clothes ... I guess that means I will do some shopping in Vegas!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2,061 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
As long as your luggage doesn't start to walk away on its own power... it's all good!
Or carried away by the FL state "bird".

Finished packing for early am flight which = I threw some clothing and bathing suits into the suitcase including "c" class panties. Hey, at least they are clean.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

DFW area
13,527 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
LOL @ c-class. For me those are granny panties but the elastic still stretches (barely).

I added a cruise to BERMUDA (scouting for the Posse of course) 9/9 on Explorer of the Seas. YES... I'm going to bite the bullet and give RCI a 2nd try. Hey it was $399 for a senior inside so it would have to be heinous for me to feel cheated. I almost booked the 16th and found out that it was a DEENA from Jersey Shore cruise. OMG I'd kill myself. Then i was looking into the 30th and it was a GOTH cruise! (I'd take Goth over Jersey Shore). Somehow I don't see Goths or Jersey Shore ppl booking on Celebrity!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by Coreopsis
Or carried away by the FL state "bird".

Finished packing for early am flight which = I threw some clothing and bathing suits into the suitcase including "c" class panties. Hey, at least they are clean.

Cookie - the state bird of Florida is the "Early Bird" LOL not palmetto bugs...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

South Florida
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
LOL @ c-class. For me those are granny panties but the elastic still stretches (barely).

I added a cruise to BERMUDA (scouting for the Posse of course) 9/9 on Explorer of the Seas. YES... I'm going to bite the bullet and give RCI a 2nd try. Hey it was $399 for a senior inside so it would have to be heinous for me to feel cheated. I almost booked the 16th and found out that it was a DEENA from Jersey Shore cruise. OMG I'd kill myself. Then i was looking into the 30th and it was a GOTH cruise! (I'd take Goth over Jersey Shore). Somehow I don't see Goths or Jersey Shore ppl booking on Celebrity!

Bermuda! sounds fab... I can just see you as GOTH - black eyes, black lipstick and a long black wig - DY-NO-MITE
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

FL
1,162 Posts
Joined May 2008

WOO HOO.....Bermuda! Yikes a Jersey Shore cruise......does Bermuda have any idea what is about to happen to their little island.
South Florida
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
I may change to the Goth cruise. I did get a new haircut and piercings, so I might be OK:

Definately YOU!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

South Florida
1,418 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by Judak
Definately YOU!!!

And I know this would be Bob!!!! He would fit right in!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature