Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old February 1st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Administrator

Default Member Reviews of the Week by askimdog, kms324, Denny01, dongordon & Fresh253!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Over the Shoulder Travel Bag -- we hope they enjoy it!

Carnival Legend Legend is nice, Ports are GREAT by askimdog
Just returned from our cruise on the Legend, thought I would give a quick review and thoughts. We arrived in Tampa ( 2 adults, and a 7 year old child) 5 days early. Tampa was great, we stayed with a dear friend and had lots of fun. Tampa is a great food town, we had awesome Cuban food at Le Terasita and the Columbia. We also geocached the area and ran over to Epcot for the day. All went well, though Epcot could use a cleaning, street litter and dusty places which was different than our trip to DisneyLand last year. Continue reading Legend is nice, Ports are GREAT

Norwegian Sky Relaxing Cruise! by kms324
Overall, I really enjoyed this cruise. It provided a relaxing a fun 4 days in the sun. Since we literally walked off one cruise ship to another, there was a lot of comparisons made. The embarkation process wasn't as smooth as the first cruise. The staff was not nearly as happy to be there as we were! Because the US Coast Guard was performing an inspection, we were held up for over an hour. When the time came to board, the photographers slowed everything down by trying to get photos of everyone boarding. Too many people were boarding at one time and the lunch process got jammed up with too many people. They did offer to hold carryon luggage in one of the bars until you were able to get in your state room. This was a nice option. Continue reading Relaxing Cruise!

Celebrity Eclipse A relaxing and fun cruise by Denny01
Embarkation We left the Fla Panhandle with our travel friends the morning of13 Jan. OK drive to Port St Lucie where we stayed at the Homewood Suites. Very nice BR with LR.lower cost than hotels in Miami/Ft Lauderdale and within an hr or so drive of the port. . Left the hotel at 0900 and arrived at Miami at 1115. Dropped everyone and luggage at the Celebrity pier G and parked right there. Free if you have Disabled Parking permit plus proof. We were Aqua Class so check in was quick. Sat in a lounge area until boarding, which started at 1200. Very efficient. Best I've had. Continue reading A relaxing and fun cruise

Oasis of the Seas A Once in a lifetime experience... Literally. by Fresh253
My family and I departed on January 21, 2012 on a 7 day much needed vacation aboard the Oasis of the Seas. My short review of the ship itself is that lives up to the hype it has received for being the largest ship on the seas! The ship is ENORMOUSLY GARGANTUAN to put it lightly! She casts a giant shadow over all the other ships in Port Everglades. The amount of detail that Royal Caribbean put forth throughout the entire ship is pretty jaw dropping. Here is the rest of my (detailed) review... Continue reading A Once in a lifetime experience... Literally.

Celebrity Silhouette Beautiful Ship!! by dongordon
It has been several years since I was on a Celebrity cruise ship having cruised on the Galaxy and the Millie. The service and cruise staff are still fantastic, but unfortunately, I must report that IMO their food in the MDR is not the same quality that one had expected in the past and was one of the important items that made the cruise line a favorite in many cruisers' eyes. I want to start out by saying that everyone has different opinions on certain aspects on cruise ships and my comments are a consensus of 6 others in my family who I cruised with (all adults) and we discussed this new ship in detail throughout the cruise. I am sure others on our cruise will have different views and I welcome their opinions for comparisons. Continue reading Beautiful Ship!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; February 1st, 2012 at 06:00 PM.