Conquest first timer

:confused: Nothing new for most of you in this forum. Yet another newbie!!!!

Well, yes and I am looking for information/tips from voyagers who have been on Conquest. I will be traveling in August with my son (14) and nephew(18). For all of us it is our first cruise.

Shore excursions:

Canopy adventure in Jamaica anybody did it?

Stingray city Grand Cayman: looks like I can do that without the cruise line

Conzumel: When I go on line at Carnival I cannot find ANY excursion to TULUM. Why is that. Prior to booking the cruise I called the agent at Carnival and they told me that yes, yes a tour to Tulum IS offered. Any suggestions? Could the tour be offered later as weeks go by? Agent told me that some tour operator do not let them post the tours that early - sounds weird to me but he, what do I know - I am a newbie.

Thank you for all & any suggestion.

Are you trying to book the Tulum tour online? As I understand, there are a limited number of excursions being booked online right now - they just started online booking a few months ago. It may be listed online as you get closer to your cruise, or you may have to wait to book it when you board. You can book excursions from the TV in your cabin or at the shore excursion desk on Deck 3. At any rate, Carnival does offer a Tulum tour from Cozumel.

As for Grand Cayman - we booked Stingray City through an independent tour. We were able to book online with little difficulty. There are a number of tour offerings and lots of reviews available on the Cayman board. Hope this helps!

For shore excursion info go to the ports of call boards and you will find lots of info.... We've used Nativeway in Grand Caymen for Stingray city and they are great. BTW Conquest is a great ship! Have fun!

Archived