Enchantment of the Seas and Carnival Pride in Port Canaveral Today

Radio

Hello everyone. . . I was able to get a few web Cam images of Carnival pride and Enchantment of the Seas as they were leaving Port Canaveral today.

Carnival pride was docked at Cruise Terminal 10-11 (Freedom of the Seas Home Port) while Enchantment of the Seas was docked at Cruise Terminal 3 (Carnival Ecstasy home port)

Both ships are on their way to Nassau, but Enchantment will be docked there overnight before she heads back to Baltimore.

(It was a little rainy in Port Canaveral tonight, so the water on the WebCam lens kind of blurs the images)

Radio

Carnival Pride begins to leave shortly after 7PM

PC222F.jpg

She is heading to Nassau, where she will be joined by Enchantment of the Seas

PC222G.jpg

Enchantment of the Seas leaves the pier slowly . . .

PC222H.jpg

She spins around in the turning basin

PC222J.jpg

She is scheduled for Nassau tomorrow at 3PM

PC222K.jpg

So long, Enchantment of the Seas. . . I wish you warm weather, and calm seas. . .

PC222N.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. Was keeping up with the other thread and it closed down. It was crazy. I was happy to hear from my co-worker on his first time cruise today and he is having a blast and i think I've converted him as he said he is ready to book another one.

Hello everyone. . .It's a busy ship day in the Bahamas today.

Enchantment of the Seas is heading towards Nassau this morning at a brisk 16.2kts. . .

Norwegian Gem, Carnival Pride, and Carnival Fantasy are scheduled to be in Nassau today along with Enchantment of the Seas.

I hope everyone on board has a great day !

Radio

;);)

Early Morning Marine Traffic (5:30AM)

NAS223A.jpg

Hello everyone. . .It's a busy ship day in the Bahamas today.

Enchantment of the Seas is heading towards Nassau this morning at a brisk 16.2kts. . .

Norwegian Gem, Carnival Pride, and Carnival Fantasy are scheduled to be in Nassau today along with Enchantment of the Seas.

I hope everyone on board has a great day !

Radio

;);)

Early Morning Marine Traffic (5:30AM)

NAS223A.jpg

Thank you Radio for being on sooo early...so, this means EOS IS heading to Nassau and not back to Baltimore and that perhaps (?) she's fixed? So hoping, since we're on her Monday.

Thanks, as always for your posts....pattiea

Thank you Radio for being on sooo early...so, this means EOS IS heading to Nassau and not back to Baltimore and that perhaps (?) she's fixed? So hoping, since we're on her Monday.

Thanks, as always for your posts....pattiea

It was always the plan to head to Nassau today and not Baltimore. The ship can make it from Nassau to Baltimore by Monday morning easily if it leaves Nassau at 11am tomorrow even at a reduced speed.

That said, based on posts on a different thread, it does appear the ship if fixed.

Ahhh. . .It's nice to see Enchantment of the Seas in Nassau today.

I wish they had a "LIVE" WebCam there. . .

Radio

;);)

Marine Traffic / Nassau, Bahamas (6:55PM)

NAS223B.jpg

Enchantment of the Seas

EN3.JPG

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Tanks Radio for starting a new thread.

The Baltimore News station carried a story line last night of the Enchantment. There was a couple from Annapolis that was on the ship and left in PC to come back home.

I was VERY angry watching the story, they were reporting things like "Can you believe we went into a storm and it snowed?" I mean please people it is February on the East Coast, snow happens.

Then they had a shot of the sign for closing the decks, I have seen the decks closed for a number of reasons on other cruises, and

finally they showed a picture of the Water Packets on the floor from the life boats, and the crew was also doing this on the Feb 6th departure from Baltimore, so I asked what was going on, and the packets had expired and they were replacing them, it had nothing to do with the cruise itself.....

Anyway, glad we are back on..

Here it is :

http://www.foxbaltimore.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wbff_vid_12286.shtml?wap=0&

Really sensationalized beyond belief........Cruise Nightmare?

Yep that is it... I was so mad after watching that... I decided that couple just wanted to be on TV....

No mention that they were cruising for FREE...

Yep that is it... I was so mad after watching that... I decided that couple just wanted to be on TV....

No mention that they were cruising for FREE...

I wish the news station had actually attempted to talk to the coast guard and find out the truth about the ship and why it was allowed to sail. It was seaworthy, and no one was in any danger. As I said on the other thread, I wish that fox would talk to people who completed the cruise when they get back and get some truth.

Oh and I "liked" the story for FB and the link is on my FB page so I commented on it. Maybe if others do the same, the falsehoods can be countered somewhat.

Let's all remember that this is "FOX News"...Everyone knows they have the worst reputation as "anything other than the news". They are the worst at reporting news.

Atleast that is how they are known here in NY. But I'm guessing since it's one big company their company standards are spread throughout the nation.

Archived