Circle st. Barts on fast n' fun

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

SeaDream Yacht Club

Read SeaDream Yacht Club Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:50 PM.
1,679 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
It is always sold out by the time I think to book it and everyone loves it! I will make it on this excursion someday. I have never heard anyone not like it except one person who did not believe the description about fast "really" meant fast and he didn't really think he might get wet on this excursion so he was upset when his hair gel got sticky
Ft
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Washington, DC Area
169 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Glad to hear people like it, I think I'll give it a shot. Too funny, about the guy who was annoyed he got wet...I travel with my siser who "loves" the beach, but hates the sun, sand, and water...go figure!

18 days to go!
16,733 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by frequent traveler
It is always sold out by the time I think to book it and everyone loves it! I will make it on this excursion someday. I have never heard anyone not like it except one person who did not believe the description about fast "really" meant fast and he didn't really think he might get wet on this excursion so he was upset when his hair gel got sticky
Ft

Lest anything get any ideas, it was not me that she is referencing.