There were 400+ teens & children on board, not your normal HAL experiance. But not a bad experiance, most of the kids were well behaved.
-Neptune Lounge & Cecille & Irene taking care of our every need.....well almost :-)
-Yellow Cabana on Half Moon Cay - DO NOT drink rum all day and go on the banana boat ride!!!
- Pinnicle Grill
- All the quiet places to relax even with a " totally full ship".
- The service from all areas of the ship's staff.
- Food in the Vista was very nice, with a good selection.
- Gourmet wine tasting in the Pinnicle
- Sauna in the Thermal area was broken all week as was the public Men's Sauna..Leslie the Spa Manager did not seem to give a HOOT! She said she would adjust our bill, I am still waiting.
- Deserts...looked great tasted blah
In Summary- a very good experiance!
I will be happy to answer any questions!