AMA cruise docs?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:00 AM.
East Greenwich, RI
101 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Yes, they do. My agent said they are sent out about three weeks prior, although with shipping I don't expect mine until about 10 days before we leave. Tracking that UPS package now!
10 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
I was concerned about the same thing. I actually called them yesterday to check on potential Visa requirements etc. I was also told they are sent 3 weeks ahead of time. I did however ask for details of the optional tours and they were promptly mailed to me.
florida
3,651 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
they came from the travel agency,appreciate them early to check out all the info inc.Did change the hotel,so must check it out.Booked air on own,so no worry there.Will be first with AMA and seem good so far.