Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > North American Homeports > West Coast Departures

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

West Coast Departures
Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver

Old April 8th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Should we check into the Pan Pacific before or after our tour?

I was wondering if I would have time to get to the Pan Pacific to check in when we dock in Vancouver or at least check our luggage, before our sightseeing tour? We have to be at Canada Place outside street level by 10 a.m. for the tour. We dock at 7.

Is the hotel too far to walk to with all our luggage? There are 3 of us and we probably have at least 3 large suitcases and 3 carry-ons.

The tour bus will take our luggage on the tour and then drop us off at the hotel after the tour, but I was wondering if it would be just as easy to check in first and then walk back to the Canada Place upper level.

Old April 8th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Cool Cruiser

as you come off the cruise ship the elevator to Pan Pacific is on the same level as Canada Place. You have plenty of time. Its virtually in the same bldg, you don't even have to walk to the street.