Should we check into the Pan Pacific before or after our tour?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

West Coast Departures

Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:05 PM.
PA.
603 Posts
Joined Dec 2003
I was wondering if I would have time to get to the Pan Pacific to check in when we dock in Vancouver or at least check our luggage, before our sightseeing tour? We have to be at Canada Place outside street level by 10 a.m. for the tour. We dock at 7.

Is the hotel too far to walk to with all our luggage? There are 3 of us and we probably have at least 3 large suitcases and 3 carry-ons.

The tour bus will take our luggage on the tour and then drop us off at the hotel after the tour, but I was wondering if it would be just as easy to check in first and then walk back to the Canada Place upper level.
1,639 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
as you come off the cruise ship the elevator to Pan Pacific is on the same level as Canada Place. You have plenty of time. Its virtually in the same bldg, you don't even have to walk to the street.